21- And It All Goes Down From Here

I'm humiliated in front of the whole school.

The school burst out into laughter at my shocked demeanor as I got the cold side of it. Soaking wet and freezing with the juice and the frigid breeze, I storm off the stage and head back to the school, not stopping even when I hear my name being called. I find myself in the bathroom staring at my ruined outfit when I hear the bathroom door open.

"Please leave Maya-" I start but stop when I see who actually came into the bathroom. "Alison?"

"Thank Divina you know my name," The red haired girl sighs, and steps closer to me. "It's awful what they did back there to you."

"Y-yeah..." My lip trembles at how everyone was laughing.

Alison opens her purse and pulls out her makeup pouch to pull out wipes. "They really have some nerve to mess with you like that. Also the people that laughed too." She signals that she wants to remove my runny makeup. "Can I?"

I simply nod and she begins to expertly wipe down my face. "You see, this is why you always ask for waterproof makeup here. Just in case some rude people wanna ruin your day. You should call me next time and I'll order them to make a walk of shame." I laugh at her humor. It's the same as when I first met her on my first day here.

"So where are the other girls?" I ask when my face is bare of all cosmetics.

"Lola and Gabbie are yelling at Trinity, the girl with the mic, and her friends for doing that to you and Eloise and Harmony are in their dorm looking for a new dress that you can wear." Alison replies to my question. She rummages through her bag again and takes off one of her heels. Inside them are keys.

"Now, now, I know what you're thinking. It may be strange to have keys hidden in your shoes at first, but it is one of the best hiding spots that I have ever found for myself. Plus, this unlocks my secret beauty supply in this bathroom. She walks over to a locked door with the words "Janitor" written in them, only for it to be revealed as a mini spa with a shower, vanity and various tropical beach themed objects.

"Go ahead and take a shower then put on a robe. By then the girls will be back and help you get out another dress." Alison smiles as she closes the door.

I quickly get into the shower to get rid of all the stickiness of the sweet drink. When I dry my hair off with a towel I did, I hear knocking at the door. I open it slightly and instead of walking in, what seems like Gabbie's hand, is passing me the dress.

I take it with a thank you and stare at the dress. I like how the dress is borderline outside my comfort zone and perfectly my style. Unlike their apparent signature color and floral print mini dress theme, they give me a pink and blue baby doll dress with only heels and a new handbag to match.

I step out of the small room of the spa and all five girls suddenly start to whoop and cheer for me. That makes me somehow blush at all the attention. Eloise comes over to me to tie my hair in a low ponytail and ties it with a white ribbon. Then she takes off her own chunky blue hoop earrings to give them to me.

"Now girlie, it's time to add one final accessory to your outfit, then we'll be back at the party!" Gabbie squeals out of pure excitement. Harmony looks her up and down judgementally and scans over her green and sunflower print dress before giving me a pink and white flower.

"This flower is synthetic, but it is modeled after a rare flower that used to be found on Sunset Island." Harmony informs me as I put the flower in my hair.

I feel tears well up again and the pure kindness of the girls. Even though they did all of this for it just seems so... unexplainably strange. Plus I'm confused on why Maya or Lea didn't check up on me and laughed instead. "I don't know how I'll ever repay you for this. Thank you girls."