9- Teachers Ain't Teaching

A loud gasp was heard from the row in front of us.

"Oh stop it Valerie." The short one said. Her name was Alison Harris. Her mother is a famous fashion designer which made her a model for the brand. She was fairly short and had red hair and cyan eyes. 

Her and the other girls wore matching white turtlenecks, baby pink skater skirts, and white kneehigh boots. They were in order from Harmony, Eloise, Me, Alison, Gabbie, and Lola. 

I was sitting next to and chatting with the one and only Harmony Clark. The person I waited for months just to watch a new show from. I had just had a normal conversation with her. She looks just like she does in Tracks. Wavy black mid back hair with side swept bangs and those big bright green eyes. 

Eloise was rumored to be the daughter of a secret agent. She had bleached blond curled hair and deep purple eyes and monolids. I heard that she once ruined a whole company's reputation with just a sentence. She even got them closed down! Yet, I was here having a normal conversation with her.

Gabbie was the principal's daughter which gave her a huge social advantage. She had long red slightly curly hair, tanned skin, and black eyes with the strangest pupils I have ever seen. It looked like a hypnotist's swirl that could make you forget your name. But, just before we were having a great time and bonding fast. 

Lola was the daughter of a skilled competitive fighter. Unlike the rest of the girls, it looked like she went to the gym every day. She had the darkest complexion out of all of us and had a slightly toned down shade of bright blue hair and magenta eyes with thick eyelashes. But, I had talked with her normally.

Lea's shocked face from the 5th row got my attention, while the six of us got the rest. It's like all of 10th grade stayed to see what was going to happen. Andrew came up to our row and pulled me away from them. I was too shocked to say anything, but after we left the auditorium other students filed out as well, disappointed with the fact no real fight went down. When we were out of earshot from any passerbys they let me know what's what. 

"What on Divina were you thinking!?" Maya said, completely shocked. 

"I couldn't find you so I decided to sit down in the back like the 25th row or something. Then they came over and I couldn't see them but we talked and had a good time. After the lights went back on, I saw it was them and was completely shocked just as you are." I said defending my case. 

"Just please don't hang out with them, people aren't always what they seem to be." Lea said worried. I nodded my head. 

A bell rang signifying the next activity for the day: tours. I wouldn't feel that left out because for every grade, there are new classes. During the tour we got to see the math classroom, science classroom, chemistry lab, history classroom, english classroom, the etiquette classroom, and we even got to go outside to see the field for P.E., the gym, and the pool.

You will not believe all the extra curricular room activities that have. They have a student bakery, a music room, several green houses, a dance studio, computer labs, an art room, the auditorium (of course), a cheer studio, and even several locker rooms. Then there are the essential room spaces. There is a cafeteria, a cafe, front offices, nurse rooms, a huge library, a dance hall (with an additional outside pavillion), and even a student lounge and spa (because a spa has, will, and forever will be a necessity). Then we were led back downstairs to the auditorium.

"Now for the final big event of the day, meeting your teachers and dorming." Mrs. River said, holding a microphone on stage. 

Mrs. River was the one that gave us the tour. She also happened to be the vice principal. She had dark skin, a very deep shade of hip length wavy brown hair and dark purple colored eyes. She wore a black shirt with a lavender knight's sword on the center of it, black pants, and black tennis shoes. Then a woman with resemblance to Gabbie and the same clothes and Mrs. River went in front of the group.