7- Options

It has been three whole days since we've moved to the countryside. In those long days I have had time to write in my notebook vaguely about what is going on so that just in case someone found it, they wouldn't know what I was writing about. And the best part is that I didn't even go to that Saturday recovery class that was scheduled for me! (One failing grade in sixth grade that the school won't get over)

A soft chime was heard, signifying the 4th day coming up on the horizon. I had finally gotten my own room, and let me tell you, it's everything I'd hoped it would be. On the first night, grandmother let us look for a room to sleep in. I looked through tons rooms until I found THE one.

The room was decorated in the theme of yellow dandelions and white daisies. The bed was a queen size canopy with the most comfortable yellow comforters, white plush pillows, and soft fluffy blankets. The room was fairly sized and had an on suite bathroom with the essentials plus a jet tub. Back in the main room there's a fireplace and a TV above the mantel. My favorite parts are the massive windows and flowery curtains, the three bookshelves, and my vanity.

Getting up from the bed, I did a little dance because this was way too fun to be a life threatening situation. I got ready in the bathroom and took my time lathering in the handmade soap. The best part of my mornings now are choosing outfits to wear.

On our way here we went to a fancy boutique to shop to our hearts content. I bought clothes that could last me three months without reusing them. Today I went for a casual look and took a good look in the mirror. In the end I was wearing a washed out baby blue shirt dress and white ballerina flats. I put on my diamond studs and I was ready to go.

Once I stepped out of my room, Isabella was getting out of hers too. Her room was basically like mine, but just with orchids instead of dandelions and daisies. She wore a black off the shoulder top, a dark green mini skirt, and black chunk boots boots. She had an olive green messenger bag (for some reason) and black tinted cat eye glasses that rested on her head. We took each other hand and hand and walked down the hallway, down the stairs and into the dinning room where Aunt Jessica and Grandmother were.

"Hello there darlings go ahead and take your seats, breakfast is about to commence." Grandmother said as she sipped her rose tea. No matter how hard Isabella, Aunt Jessica, Grandmother tried to convince me to try their favorite tea, I rejected all their offers.

The tray of food came around and breakfast was served. The menu for today was omelets, hash browns, assorted vegetables, and coffee (why do we have to eat vegetables at breakfast!?). We chatted about light topics like our dreams, the weather, and funny stories. Even though these last few days have been the first real memories I've had of my grandmother, it feels like we've known each other for some much longer than that.

"So now that you've been here for a while, I'm going to finally give you those options for your future." Aunt Jessica said becoming serious.

"The first option is staying here in this house. This house is cool, yeah, but they will learn that this is where I live, so they'll probably find out you're here too. That means enjoying every single day here like it's your literal last day until they kidnap you and you meet for doom. The second option is to completely change your identity through plastic surgery, name changing, and erasing your memories with fake ones. We'll separate you with parents that also went through this same treatment so there is a bigger chance that you won't know a thing. Or the final option, going to Nobleton, graduating and eliminating them after training and taking the crown." Grandmother said.

I looked at Isabella sitting beside me and I knew what we both wanted. I mean who would pass up on an opportunity to go to Nobleton? Nobleton is a school for the rich, talented, or smart. "Nobleton" we both said together. The answer was obvious.