CHAPTER 16

ANWAR'S POV.

Have you ever come upon a problem that no matter how skilled you are at solving whatever is thrown your way and no matter how hard, difficult and nerve wrecking it is and your still able to solve it, well that's me. Currently am facing a problem that I don't know how will I be able to attain its solution and if I ever get to solve it the challenge is how much will it affect the ones concerned.

Circling around my chair, I move to the window taking in the forest as I lose myself to my thoughts thinking about how will I be able to tell Nazreen that she has a grown 11-year-old boy with me. How will I be able to convince her that she should give him a chance, that despite of all my faults, selfishness and cruelty, I've brought up our son to be kind, honest, caring, courageous and wonderful just like his mother.

I just still can't wrap up my mind on the fact that Humayra that evil, conniving witch with the help of Ammar khan she was able to commit such horrendous act on an innocent woman that has just been hospitalized by gunshot wounds from both her husband and his enemy.

That little witch bribed Nazreen's doctor to take one of her eggs during her surgery in which she had intended to use Nazreen's egg along with my sperm to get herself absorbed self-pregnant. And me just like the idiot I am played right into her trap when I slept with her I had used a condom. But since I had been drunk I couldn't remember what happened to it and at that time it wasn't important.

Who could ever have thought that a woman could stoop so low and take semen from a condom so that she could impregnate herself and not only that but through using another woman's egg. So that she could bear a child that her arch nemesis's genes and she could be able to extract her vengeance on the innocent child.

I remember when Humayra first came to me claiming she was pregnant with my child, I had seriously laughed at her face because I was confident I was not mine and the reason behind is that I had used a condom. Her defense was that the condom had broke and if I don't believe her then I could do a DNA test and that's what I did after she gave birth and the result came that the child was indeed mine.

And that's the reason of why I married her because I couldn't stand for my child to be called an illegitimate child. The moment I held Ayaan in my arms and as he suddenly opened his Bluish-green eyes as if sensing am there. He had me wrapped around his finger. As I had sworn to protect, love and cherish him. He is my little prince whose eyes and manner is just like his mother's.

I remember being shocked when he opened his eyes as I kept asking myself how is it possible for him to have such colored eyes. The color which is exactly similar to Nazreen's while, I had back colored eyes to some they refer it as dark colored and his mother Humayra, she had blue eyes.

Turning back at my table I open the door and extract the file that Assad had brought to me concerning all information on Humayra's relationship with Ammar Khan answer's a lot of questions as Assad he stumbled upon about the information the illegal operation that took Nazreen's egg as well as it was the cause for the death of the child she was carrying and not the bullet that I had shot on her stomach.

"Papa" the sound of my son calling me was heard as he made his way through the corridor then a knock on my office door came. "Papa, can I come in?" Ayaan asked. "come in Ayaan," I answer him and as the door opened I asked him "is everything alright?"

Ayaan made his way towards me silently making me look down at his as he came to stop in front of me. His silence and disregard to my question made my frown at him so I asked again "Ayaan is everything alright with you?", he answered me by nodding his head and looking down at his feet while his hands kept fidgeting. A clear sign that Ayaan was nervous.

I knelt down so that we can be on the same height and asked him and I ask him in a gentle voice as I moved my hand onto his chin and tilting his face so that he can look at me "Ayaan, why are you nervous?... did you do something that you shouldn't have? ... or do you want something?".

He doesn't answer me instead he asks his own question innocently "Dad... when can I meet my mommy?"