intro #1

Trailer 01 :: Meet The Hongs.

"It was an accident, none of us wanted it to happen. do you think her cheating on me was enough for me to kill her? was it my fault that i am the only one who survive through the tragedy? do you think im happy about it?" - Joshua Hong.

"you killed my mother! it should've been you who died instead of her! you murderer!" - Chrystyan Joshua Hong. The first child.

"mother cheated on daddy! she deserves to die after hurting daddy so much! do you hear him crying? no!" - Jeshua Krystyne Hong. The youngest.. the second child.

Christine Madison Cooper-Hong, Joshua's long time girlfriend that soon became his wife of seven years, died in a car accident. it was a year, year ago where not just joshua's world scattered into tiny pieces but also their childrens, an eight year-old one and a five, one is a boy and the other one was a girl. the doctor's autopsy revealed that madison died on the scene and did not make it to the hospital, while joshua survive yet he had to go through a month of comatose. as per the policemen and detectives, madison and joshua was arguing and was fighting on the way home or more specifically, madison was trying to open the car door as joshua did not let her.

Madison was supposed to jump over from the car but joshua tried to stop her, making the car lose out of control and they did not see the ten-wheelered truck was approaching into their directions until it was too late for joshua to notice and the last thing he remembers is how the truck dash against them and crashed the whole car like a tiny and thin can.

Through the tragedy, Chrystyan, the first child of joshua and madison became distant to his father. Chrystyan knew his mother, madison, was cheating on joshua yet he blamed joshua for what happened and says it should have been joshua who died instead of her as per he said that cheating on him does not enough to murder madison.

While Jeshua, the youngest one and the girl one, stood firm next to joshua though she did not understand every single thing that happened, but she knew madison was cheating and she witness how joshua became martyr. She was the one who held his father's hand when everyone believes joshua murdered madison and he did that on purpose.

And up until now even it was a year over ago, Chrystyan kept his distance.. Jeshua still the same papa's girl.. and Joshua continued his profession, a lawyer, an attorney. The three of them stayed together even though joshua knew Chrystyan never wanted him in his life but the boy was left no choice as madison does not have other relatives for Chrystyan to runaway to.

Their lives revolves with school-work-home. right after madison left the world, it seemed like their lives was running in circles. joshua wanted to start all over again, but how could he when chrystyan never wanted to move forward and forgive?

But those turned upside down when joshua tried to seek hansol, his best friend, for some help. a help where he met lee seokmin.. a runaway guy who also seek for hansols help.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

in clarifications, joshua got married at the age of 22. it was not a force marriage yet they have to marry each other since madison already gave birth to their first child, chrystyan. in present time, joshua was already 29 years old and seokmin was 27. and yes, same position >< hindi ako sanay the other way around si shua sorry huhu or masyado ko lang talagang bine-baby si seoks >"<.