Episode 03

"after you turn to the left, turn to the right then five blocks away you'll see the school's statue and thats it. we're there."

i forced myself to remember and memorize what my boss ㅡ yeah you already know who he is as he was gesturing me which or where would i finally take my turn to the left. it was hard for me at first because this is my first time being in this country and there are a lot of streets kabi't-kabila, good thing that i was good at directions so i prolly remember and memorize the roads and routes we've gone through before we went here to where we are right now.

oh yes, he was true to himself that he'll test my driving skills which apparently mukhang hindi ko naman sya na-disappoint since i do really know how to drive a car even when i was back at korea before. and yes part two, susunduin talaga namin yung dalawang anak na sinasabi nya. i was actually nervous for meeting his two kids, hansol informed me enough that those two are not the same with how i was expecting kids to be and from what my boss said earlier, magkaiba sila nang personality mostly yung panganay nya, yung chrystyan.

it was a matter of ten minutes? yeah.. ten minutes right after ive turn his car to the left including that one to the right and now i could clearly see the school his kids was currently attending right now. may iilang estudyante na yung lumalabas, more on kids probably because this school is an elementary school. joshua ㅡ i mean, my boss told me to park foots away from the main gate of the school para daw mas madaling makita nung dalawang anak nya that will be out any minutes now especially when the school bells rings indicating that the school hours is over.

while we were waiting, i was secretly staring at almost all the kids that was making their way out of the main gate of the school. the students were wearing a blue, red and green stripes of skirts for girls and same colored slacks for boys then white polos with neckties ㅡ black ㅡ and those are enough to scream elite. and since i was busy watching those kids, it was too late for me to realize that my boss was already telling me to unlock the door dahil nandito na daw yung anak nya so i felt a bit panic as i pulled the car door lock.

and the moment the door opened, my heart skipped its beat upon seeing using the rear view mirror how two kids entered the backseat of the car. one was a boy and one was a girl on her two pigtail braids.

"hello daddㅡ who are you? what are you doing at my daddy's car and why are you with uㅡ"

"jeshua.." the girl with two braided pigtails had to shut her mouth before she could asked me anything that came out of her mouth as she pouted which i found cute. kamukha nya si boss. "he's seokmin, the one i kept informing you both yesterday."

jeshua, as far ive know her name nodded but still pouting. "ah, the maid one, daddy? why is he a guy?"

"yes.. it does not matter baby if he's a guy, the important is we already have a maid." jeshua nodded again, not parting his gaze to me prolly was examining my face but i could see that she wasn't judging me by the way she's staring. "introduce yourself to them, lee."