Episode 15

"dress yourselves already, we're going to buy groceries by 10."

as if on cue, jeshua turned off her ipad like as if she wasn't being serious with what she's playing as she tood up from sitting on the floor which seemed like she was just waiting for me to confirm if we're going to buy groceries for today. i have informed them earlier when they're having breakfast that we somewhat need to go to the supermarket to buy groceries and as jeshua, as hyper as she is, she already insisted herself to come with me to buy groceries which honestly kasama naman talaga sya since walang magbabantay sakanila dito sa bahay.

she signaled me to wait for her as she was going to change her clothes, while i just smiled and nods at her that i would be waiting for her to finish. i watched how she excitedly went upstairs and she was even jumping that's why i told her to walk properly and stop jumping which gladly, she followed what i wanted her to do. and since jeshua went out of the scene already, i jerked my head to see chrystyan who's still busy playing something on his ipad, he was still sitting comfortably on the couch like as if he didnt heard me saying to change his clothes already.

i heave a sighed. eto na naman tayo. "chrystyan, go and change your clothes already. we're going to buy groceries." i said calmly, afraid na baka iba maging dating sakanya.

he shook his head without darting me a glance. "i wont come, i dont have an energy to go out." he retorted fast the moment i ended my statement.

as long as i wanted to respect his decision and hayaan nalang sya sa kung ano gusto nya, but i cant. i cant because walang magbabantay sakanya dito sa bahay even though he told me enough na kaya nya mag-isa, but still. its my responsibility to look after them and don't leave them without someone watching over them so kahit ayaw nya, i need him to come with me. plus if ever may mangyari sakanya dito, i was the one's reliable especially if its bad at wala syang kasama.

"you have to come with us... walang magbabantay sayo dito." don't worry because he understands what i said. both him and jeshua can speak and understand korean because their father taught them to.

then again, he shook his head. "i told you already, right? i can handle myself and kaya ko mag-isa. why are you so stubborn?" his voice raised at the end of his statement not because he was asking me a question, but because i could feel that he was being irritated already. "you dont have to worry, your boss trained me how to be alone inside the house."

i dont know if he's mocking his father or not since the side of his lips rose up the moment he ended his statement about him being alone here inside the house and probably the reason was because his father, my boss was out the whole day and walang naiiwan sakanilang dalawa ni jeshua before when their mother died. though i understand what he meant, pero hindi ako nagpatinag to convince him to come with me, with us and kahit ayaw kong sabihin yung reason why i cannot leave him alone, nasabi ko sya nang wala sa oras just for the hope of him to come with us.

it was a difficult five minutes of my life before he finally agreed to come with us to buy groceries and natapos nang magbihis si jeshua nung pumayag sya so we dont have a choice but to wait for him to change his clothes. good thing that jeshua asked me to braid her hair while waiting for chrystyan kaya hindi nasayang yung oras. while i was braiding her hair, jeshua as she is, she kept telling some stories about her classmates and teachers and sometimes its about what she have watched using her ipad which is mga movies of disneys and honestly, kabisado ko na yung mga princesses and series meron ang disney because of her.