Episode 16

"the four of you looked like a happy family."

all the four of them ㅡ johnny, chrystyan, jeshua and seokmin ㅡ almost left their mouth agape right upon hearing that kind of compliment from one of the waiters of the food chain they decided to eat, or more like, jeshua suggested to eat their lunch instead of choosing some restaurants around this neighborhood. though jeshua and chrystyan got back from their senses that quick and it seemed like it didnt bother them or they didnt even processed what the waiter just thought of the four of them. but for seokmin.. it made him stop as mouth still left agape. 

and once he wanted to deny and clarify what the waiter just said, but he was too late now that johnny responded making him more surprised.

johnny chuckled. "thank you, miss."

seokmin saw how johnny smiled at the waitress before the lady excuse herself to process their orders. seokmin remained staring at johnny, still at the state of surprise by what the older responded, but when the ceo looked back at him, he looked away as he just waited for their foods to arrived. the four of them was just silent for about some minutes and the only thing you could hear in their table was johnny's phone because jeshua was playing some games using it, but not when johnny asked the kids some questions which luckily, sinasagot nung dalawa. 

now, the three of them was the one making noise from their table, or no, because minsan lang sumagot si chrystyan unlike jeshua na halos lahat ng tanong ni johnny sinasagot nya. seokmin was just watching them and sometimes he would laughed and comment especially kapag pinagtutulungan nila si jeshua or they are making fun of her, it seemed really like johnny is very close to these two kids that they almost got the same humor. or maybe, because johnny were with them when their mother died. unlike joshua kasi, hawak ni johnny yung oras nya. 

after asking a lot of questions to the kids while waiting for their foods, johnny then shifted his gaze to seokmin and he caught him smiling and softly talking to jeshua while wiping the kid's sweat on her face and by that.. johnny was asking himself, how did his cousin pull off this guy? i mean, there are a lot of overseas worker in america yet joshua found seokmin amongst them. seokmin who's really good at taking care of both kids, he has a great control over to the both of them especially with jeshua at napapasunod nya si chrystyan when joshua was having a hard time doing such in his own son. 

plus he have seen earlier while they are picking stuffs for thier groceries, seokmin was gentle may it be on the kids but in almost everything.. . even his voice. even he was always smiling kahit medyo nainis na sya kay jeshua kanina because of course, the girl couldn't keep her mouth shut. but all throughout, johnny saw a mother-like potential to the younger and it seemed like he was meant for this job... like as if he meant to meet the hongs, joshua and his two kids... and like as if he was meant to take good care of the three of them. 

"are these two kids kept giving you a hard time, seokmin?" though he already know the answer, but johnny still asked. 

seokmin chuckled. "ever since i became their maid? no... no, so far." then he smiled, a small smile then he looked at jeshua then chrystyan. "though at first because they are both adjusting to me, but as the time goes by, it changed. and yeah.. i also need to adjust to jeshua being so talkative and loud." and then seokmin laughed upon ending his statement. 

and the last sentence maid jeshua looked at him and glared jokingly. "no, im not loud, min-ssi!" 

the younger then looked at johnny as he laughed. "see? she's very loud."