Ending

Hi! I'm back, so I'm clearing up my stories and this story no longer has any life to it, since I've been away for so long and no longer feel any connection to the story of the characters. If you wanna know the ending, here it is:

Grace falls pregnant and she doesn't know between us - it's obv hannibals - and Henry is starting to go a little crazy because of Peaches making him believe Grace is the evil one in the story when really it's himself and Peaches. Henry and Grace fall out over something small so Grace tells him she knows he had a mistress and he tried to say she's also cheating when he has no clue of Hannibal, so Grace tells him who she cheated with and that he's a better man than he'll ever be, not telling that she's pregnant and who with. Grace still doesn't know who Henry's mistress with until Asha does some investigating and tells Grace to go to the motel to see Peaches and Henry having an affair, and so she told Hannibal. Hannibal killed peaches without Grace knowing, so Henry comes back home and hears Grace talking to Hannibal on the phone about the pregnancy. Henry then goes a little coo coo and wants to like... cut her open. Hannibal hears this on the phone and ran in the rain to save Grace and his child. Henry dies, obviously and that is where I would be ending the story.