A Photo

TW: gore, accidental murder

(hikkis pov)

    "C'mon already!! Lets go!! Me and Hero will lead the way!!" Kel shouts excitedly.

    We start to head off to Hero and Kels house, looking at the nature on the way. I go to take another step but theres a thing blocking me from putting my foot down. I step back and look down. It's some sort of plant looking creature, although it is very small.

    "Hikki, why'd you stop?" Basil asks as he turns around, resulting in everyone else turning around too.

   I look back up at him and then point at the small creature.

    "Woaaa!! What is that?! Kel exclaims as he kneels down to touch it.

    He starts to pet it, but it bites him.

    "OW!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Kel yells.

WHAT WILL HIKKI AND FRIENDS DO?

    KEL throws his basketball at the SPROUT MOLE

SPROUT MOLE takes 10 damage

HIKKI hits the SPROUT MOLE over the head with her shovel

SPROUT MOLE takes 28 damage

SPROUT MOLE attacks KEL

KEL takes 11 damage

"KEL!" Basil screams.

    BASIL heals KEL

    AUBREY hits the SPROUT MOLE with her bat.

    VICTORY

    "Good job, guys!" Basil congratulates.

    "That.. WAS SO COOL!!" Kel exclaims.

    "You guys should really be more careful, but besides that, you're right. That was pretty cool." Hero commented, somewhat out of breath from walking.

    "Hey, Aubrey! I'll race you to my house! Last one there is a rotten egg!" Kel challenged before running through me, Hero, and Basil.

    "HEY!"YOU GOT A HEADSTART, CHEATER!" Aubrey sneered before running after him.

    "We should probably catch up to them.." Basil mumbled, defeated.

    "Yup." Hero laughed, "Let's go!"

    Continuing to walk, we reach the tunnel leading to Hero and Kel's house.

    I notice Basil looking around the area.

    "Hey, Hero? What kind of plants are these?" Basil inquired, squatting to get a better look.

   "Oh, those? Those are just some herbs and vegetables I've been growing to use in my food! Nothing special." Hero nervously smiled.

    Basil smiled back. "They look like they're growing nice!" Basil stands up again.

    "They are, thank you." Hero hummed.