Back In A Dream

(hikkis pov)

Welcome Back.

Finding myself in White Space once more, I stand up and dust off my long white dress. It appears everythings the same, and the doors back. I walk over to the door, still casting that same shadow. I grab the knob and pull it open.

"Hm..? Oh! HIKKI!! I MISSED YOU! Where did you go? Are you okay?" Aubrey calls.

"Hikki!!" Kel says, running over to hug me. "We were so worried!"

"S-Seriously! Especially Sunny, we told him ehat happened and he's been so worried ever since!" Basil informs.

    Aubrey leans back and rubs her eyes a little, sniffling while doing so. "Y-Yeah.. Yeah. He looked r-really scared..."

    "C'mon!! We don't wanna worry him more!!" Kel shouts, running out of the tree stump.

    Aubrey holds onto my arm and looks up at me. "Y-Yeah... Lets go..." She says, walking along side me.

Crawling out of the tree stump, we're greeted by the bright green trees and the purple sky. Walking through the trees, we make our way to the playground.

"SUNNY!!!" Kel says, running tword Sunny. He falls on his kneed onto the picnic blanket, tightly hugging Sunny.

"Ah- K-Kel.. this is kinda embarrassing..." Sunny stutters

"Sorry, Sorry! But look! Hikki's back!" Kel exclaims, letting go of Sunny.

"Really..?" Sunny looks in my direction. "HIKKI!!"

Sunny struggles to stand up and run twords me, giving me a hug.

"H-Hikki..! You- You scared me..." He cries into my dress.

I return the hug, rubbing his head at the same time.

    "When- When you and Hero went m-missing I didn't know what to do..." He cries

    "Ah- Uh.. Sunny... We.. didn't tell her about Hero yet..." Basil mutters.

    "Oh... I-I'm sorry.. Sis, I d-didn't know..." Sunny sniffles.

    "...Well... t-the only way to know if he's okay is to go find him! " Kel exclaims.

    "Where would he even be, Kel? This place is huge!" Aubrey protests.

    "I-I guess... it wouldn't hurt to try.. Hikki, Sunny,  Do you want to go on the adventure?"Basil inquiries.

    I nod, silently.

    "...No thanks... We still need someone to keel watch here, right..?" Sunny announces.

    "Alright then! Lets go!" Kel says, already running to the forest.

    "AA KEL WAIT UP!!" Aubrey yells, chasing him."

    "Okay, lets do this.. c'mon!" Basil says, starting to walk. I shortly after follow him.

sorry if this chspter kinda sucks, its bc i dont like wroting headspace and i kinda rushed myself. so uh,, expect the next few chapters to be real world chaotets.