side story/crack w the omari chars

TW: someone standing on roof, death, hospital setting, guilt, hero having a crisis, murder

i dont have the energy ti write anything related to where the story is rn so take this while u wait

1!
(heros pov)

"...?"
"h-huh...?"

     I slowly open my eyes to see a bright light above me. I look around me to see my friends... No, no... I don't deserve to call them that. I tilt my head to see Mari, standing in the door frame. Still half asleep and weak from the fight, I can't bring myself to move. I'm so pathetic...

  "I have something to tell you..."

What....?

No...

S-She can't..!

Stop it..!
STOP IT

We worked so hard to keep you safe

worked so hard to keep you safe..
I can't stop her...

why...?

please...
Don't leave me...

DONT LEAVE ME

PLEASE

    My thoughts run a mile a minute, it's overwhelming. Why is she telling them? I-It's not her fault! She's done nothing wrong! It-It was something behind her! I swear!

"Sunny...Sunny didn't kill himself.. I k-killed him."

    "W-What...? Mari, you know you shouldn't joke about things like that!" Aubrey desperately says, hoping its a joke.

    "I'm... I'm not joking."

    "Wh-..WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU KILLED SUNNY?! H-HE KILLED HIMSELF! He did,...right..?" Basil screamed, tearing up.

"I did this."

No
No you didn't...
Mari...
Please

(lost motivation fir this section)

2.
(not omari au. this is based of of a satire rp i did in omori sandbox where i got on the roof of other mart)(some of these things are improv bc its mire interesting)

(mari pov)

    I stand, admiring the sunset of my town. The hard work to get up here really was worth it. I'm not all too sure about how I'll get down, though... I guess I'll just focus on right now and worry about that later!

    "H-Huh..? MARI? IS THAT YOU?!" Someone shouts from below. I look down to see my boyfriend, Hero.

    "Hero? Hi!!!" I respond, joyfully.

    "HOW DID YOU EVEN GET UP THERE?!" He screamed in disbelief.

    I looked around a little before responding "I just am."

    "D-DON'T WORRY, I COMING TO SAVE YOU!!" and with those words, he ran over to Gino's and manged to climb onto that roof.

    Hero rested for a moment as he was a little worn out already. After taking heavy breaths, he continued. He grabbed onto the slanting roof of Othermart and tried desperately to get up.

    He was jumping and pulling but he couldnt do it. It took him a good 13 minutes to get onto the roof.

    Through his hyperventilating, Hero spoke. "M-....Mari, come with me! I'll keep you safe!"

    "No, I'm fine! We're up here together now!" I respond.

    "Mari, oh my lord! This is not fine! We could die! Please come with me!"

    "No, no! It's okay!"

    "MARI WE ARE SO CLOSE TO FALLING OF THE DAMN ROOF" He screams "YOU COULD GET STUCK! *I* THINK I'M STUCK!!! OH LORD, OH MAN...! MARI, PLEASE!"

    "....No."

    I look over Heros shoulder to see Aubrey and Kel trying to clime onto the roof too.

    "YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!" I shout.

    Hero slowly turns around to see what I was shouting at.

    "No- get down!! KEL, no!! Get down!! Not now!!" Hero scolds.

    They reluctantly listen and retreat, but continue to watch from below.

    Hero takes a short breath and takes a moment to think.

HERO used CHARM

    "I'm sorry, dear, Would you please come with me? I'll be you're hero." Hero said, putting one arm behind his back and one reaching out towards me.

    "As charming as you are, I'm afraid I'll have to say no." I teased, smugly.

    Hero sighed and tilted his head down, "....Please, Mari." His head snapped back up. "You could die if you stay up here!! Please, Come with me and let ne help you!"

    I gave him a weak smile before taking his hand. "Fine...You win." I laugh.

    "Thank the lord... C'mon, lets go."  He carefully guides me off roof.

hi! sorry for late chapter release!! btw, pls pls pls ignore that grammar errors bc im half asleep when i write these chapters. im working on fixing the ones in previous chapters. also, a few months after i finish this book, im prob gonna make a new one w the same topic/story but less grammar errors and a better writing style.
i just dont rlly have motivation to write where the story is at rn so the next chaoter will probably take even long than the last couple. thank u sm for reading!