~Chapter 3: Sorry...~

a/n - what's up everyone?! Thank you so much for 12 reads! I really appreciate it! I would like to apologize about the inactivity, for I had to take some time off, for medical reasons. I have returned though! I hope you guys enjoy this part! I also have decided to publicly say this, I am looking for an editor. DM me for more details if you would like to edit any of my stories!

TW: LIGHT ANGST

Y/n pov,

I had woken up once again, to me leaning against my window, notebook, and marker in hand. I sighed, and got up. 'I seriously gotta stop doing this...I already have back pain the way it is, and these horrible sleeping positions make it 10 times worse' I rubbed my eyes, and went into my bathroom, to take a shower. Once I was done, I got ready. I put on a green sweater with a mushroom, and a frog on it, with black jeans. I brushed/combed my hair, gently, but good enough to get out the morning tangles. Once I was done with all the necessities, I did some light makeup, and left my room.

a/n - the makeup isn't relevant to the plot, so if you don't want it, you can ignore it. :) Also, the sweater is the picture at the very top

I went into my kitchen, and made myself a bowl of my favorite cereal. I went into the living room, and saw that Techno was still asleep. I smiled, and took a picture of him. I giggled, and decided I would use it as blackmail later, since I knew he would tease me again for falling asleep at the window. I put my phone down, and turned on my favorite show. After about 30 minutes of watching my favorite show, I put my dish in my sink, and wrote Techno a note, seeing as he was up.

"Hey, me and my friend are going to an arcade later today, and I was wondering, if you wanted to come? This would be the first time actually talking, and not talking through paper. If you want to go, I'll be out front at 3:30."

I taped the paper on my window, and saw Techno look over. He grabbed a piece of paper, and quickly wrote,

"I can't today, I'm sorry, I have a bunch of friends coming over today, and tomorrow. Sorry..."

He looked upset, and I wrote back.

"It's alright! Have a fun time with your friends! :)"

I taped the reply on my window, and he smiled at me. How he looked amazing when he smiled. I quickly returned it, and closed my curtains, so I wouldn't be a bother to him. I sighed, as I went over to my fridge, to grab a monster. Preferably f/m. (Favorite Monster) I went into my room, and booted up my computer, and quickly got on Discord. I plugged in my headset, and got on a vc, by myself. I got on Minecraft, and got on mine and Karl's world. After 15 minutes, of being alone, Karl joined the vc.

a/n - This is not the format I use for talking, but it is when they're in a vc

"Hey!" -Karl

"Hey! How are you?" -Y/n

"I'm good, I'm about 2 hours away from your house." -Karl

"Actually? Dang, I thought you were going to be here later." -Y/n

"I thought so too, but I got a ride with Dream, and Sapnap, since they're going with us tonight, since we're all going to a friend's house to hangout after we go to the arcade." -Karl

"Oh okay. Still doesn't make sense." -Y/n

"We left earlier, since I ended up spending the night at their house." -Karl