~Chapter 8: Maid Café's and Movies Pt. 1~

a/n- WHAT THE HECK! 156 READS?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <3

Y/n's pov,

After my date with Techno the other night, we've been getting closer. I've been talking about him non-stop to my mom. My dad's scared that I'll get hurt again, but he's just worried, he hasn't gone overprotective. It's currently 1:30 am, and I can't sleep. It's really cold out. At least compared to the regular weather in California in the summer. It's 62 degrees out, and it's supposed to be cold all week. I was wearing leggings and a hoodie. Not just any hoodie to be exact, it's one of Techno's hoodies he gave me. I was at his house yesterday, and I tried to sneakily take one of his hoodies, but he caught me, and let me take it. I have work tomorrow, and I'm terrified. Techno said that he and some friends were going to this maid café that opened up that long ago, because Tommy wanted to go. Well guess who works there. Me. I groaned out in annoyance, and turned on my side. Heartstopper was playing in the background, but I didn't focus on it. I was to focused on stressing out. 'Would Techno stop going out with me because of my job? Would he be mad? What if something happens?' I was super worried. My phone screen suddenly lit up, signaling I received a message. 

                                                                            Techno <3

                                                                     Hey, are you up?

I didn't want to reply, because he would be worried about the fact that I was still up. I sighed, and texted him a quick text 'I'm about to fall asleep. Sorry <3' after I sent it, I curled up in a ball, and fell asleep. 

--Morning--

I yawned as I sat up on my bed. I started stretching when all of a sudden there was a knock on my door. I quickly put my hair up, and went to the door. (If you have short hair: I quickly brushed my hair with my hand, and went to the door) I yawned as I opened it, and saw Techno standing in front of me holding a white plastic bag with 'THANK YOU' in red on it, and two coffee cups. (If you don't like coffee, then you can make it something else) 

"Techno? What are you doing here this early in the morning?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"I thought we could have breakfast together, before you have to go to work." He was smiling.

"Awww, you didn't have too." I say moving out of the way so he can walk in.

"Well, you were up late last night, so I figured some breakfast and coffee would help." He says a bit concerned.

"Thank you, I just couldn't sleep, had a bad headache because of the temp shift." I say giving him a comforting smile. It wasn't entirely a lie, because I did have a headache, but it wasn't the real reason.

"I got you f/p, hash browns and eggs." He says handing me a styrofoam container, and my drink. (f/p = favorite pancakes. Like blueberry, strawberry, cinnamon roll, etc.) 

"Thanks." I say sitting down at the kitchen island. I grab the utensils I need, and started eating. Techno started eating as well. Once we were done, we decided to chill, just talking for a bit.

"Would you like me to take you to work?" Techno asks looking at me.

"I- um..sure, why not." I say smiling nervously. "I'm just going to take a shower first." 

"Can I join?" Techno asks smirking.

"Techno! What the hell?!" I exclaim blushing madly.

"I was just joking...unless..." He says smirking more

I walk into my room, and close the door. I get out my outfit, that consists of sweats and techno's hoodie. It's cold again today, so I wanted to wear something warm. I grabbed a towel, and turned on the water so it would warm up. When it warmed up, I got in, and started to wash my hair. After about 15 minutes in the shower, I got out, and started getting ready. I got dressed, and blow dried my hair. Once I was done with everything, I did my makeup. We have to have a specific makeup look. Winged eyeliner, eyeshadow that matches the color of our dress, and mascara, simple but good. Once I was done, I left my room, and we left. 

"So where do you work?" Techno asks.

"Just the convenience  store. The one across from the maid café." 

"Okay, well thats sadly only 5 minutes away. I wont get to spend more time with you." He says sadly.

"Sorry, we can hangout later though if your free." I say getting into his car.

"Definitely." He says smiling.

We start heading to the convenience store, while jamming out to some music. Once we pulled up, Techno turned down the music, and looked at me. 

"I'll see you later?" He asks smiling. I nodded, but before I could get out, he kissed me. It caught me by surprise, but I kissed back without a doubt. 

"Techno, I have to go. I'll see you later alright?" I say smiling. He nods, and I get out. Once I'm inside, I make sure that he's gone before I left, and went to the maid café. Once I got to the café, I went to the back and got my uniform on. I put on the dress, black tights, and my loafer shoes. I brushed my hair, and put it in a nice bun, and went to take orders. 

"Hello, welcome to the Wonder Maid Café, what can I get for you?" I said that to every table I went to, I could say it in my sleep. I took my break after 3 hours, and then went back to working after 30 minutes of being on break. 

"Hi, welcome to the Wonder Maid Café, what can I get you?" I ask in my fake happy voice.

"Y/n?" 

-----

HEYO!! Chapter 8  Pt. 1 done! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I will try to upload the second part sometime soon. I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Also thank you all so much for 156 reads!!

Word Count: 1,020

<3