~Chapter 4: Heartbreak Again~

TW: ANGST

I woke up to my hair being played with gently.

"Goodmorning.." A deep voice whispered.

My eyes went wide, and I remembered what happened last night. "I'm sorry.." I whispered, still snuggled against him.

"There's nothing to be sorry for...do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really..." I mumbled, trying not to cry again.

"It's okay, just know, I'm here for you."

I got up, and hugged him. "Thank you Techno.."

--2 hours later--

I was racing around my apartment, trying to get my outfit ready, so I could take a shower, get ready, leave, and go to Techno's apartment. Somehow he convinced me to go over to his apartment, and meet all of his friends. I quickly grabbed my outfit, and set it to the side, before quickly getting in the shower. After about 30 minutes of getting ready, I was done. I chose to wear a cute outfit, consisting of a white and f/c checkered dress, white shoes, and some tights underneath the dress.

(The dress is the one above. It does not have to be pink, it can be any color you want. You can also choose which kind of white shoes you want, like flats, boots, tennis shoes etc)

I went into my bathroom, and did some light makeup, and quickly fixed my hair, and went straight into my kitchen to grab my things. O grabbed a small purse, and put my phone, wallet, chapstick/lipgloss/lipstick, and some gum in it. I made sure to have everything, and taped over to Technos apartment building. They were going to wait for me in the lobby, in his building, and we were going to go out for a bit, to different locations, but we were going to walk there, since it was a nice day. Once I got to his building, I took a minute to catch my breath, and went in.

"Y/n! You're here!" Karl exclaimed running up to me, and hugging me tightly.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late, boxes are still everywhere." I say embarrassed.

"It's fine! Do you want me to introduce you to everyone?" He asked, motioning to everyone else.

"Sure." I respond smiling.

He grabs my hand, and takes me over to the others. "Everyone, this is Y/n, Y/n, this is everyone." He then proceeds to point to everyone when he says their name. "This is Niki, Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, Philza, Kristin, Philza's wife. George, Eret, Jack, Sam, Bad, and Skeppy. And you know the others. Especially Techno." He said giggling at the end.

I nudged his side, before waving at everyone. "Hi! Sorry if I kept you guys waiting longer than expected." I apologized.

"I claim Y/n!" Niki and Eret exclaimed at the same time.

"Alright, so we thought about going to the mall first, and then going out to dinner." Techno said directed to me.

"That's fine with me." I say shrugging.

He nods, and we all head out. Niki, and Eret instantly came up to me, and we all got along very easily. Of course I talked to other people, but I mainly talked to them. I felt bad for not talking to Techno for a bit, but I wanted him to have some time with his friends.

"So you and Techno?" Niki says raising her eyebrows up and down, and smirking.

"Yeah, you keep on looking at him like every 2 minutes. What's going on between you and Techno?" Eret buts in.

"Nothing. He's a friend of mine." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on! You definitely have a thing for him!" Niki exclaims smiling.