~Chapter 10: Questions~

Techno pov,

I woke up to a bunch of giggling, and a bright flash. I opened my eyes, and saw Y/n still asleep. Her face was completely relaxed, and her hair was a mess. I laughed quietly, before looking at my door, where the commotion came from. And there they were. Phil, Kristin, Wilbur and Tommy were all staring at Phil's phone. It took me a second to connect the dots, and then I realized what happened.

"Phil..." I whisper loud enough for them to hear.

"Yeah?" He asks nervously.

"Send it to me."

He laughs and nods. I hug Y/n close again, and fell back asleep.

Y/n pov,

I had been awake for about an hour now, but I didn't move. Techno looked so peaceful, and I was comfortable. I kissed his cheek, and he moved slightly.

"Techno...you need to get up. It's 10 right now." I whisper, playing with his hair.

"5 more minutes..." He mumbles.

"Fine...5 more minutes.."

Five more minutes turned into an hour and a half, and sure enough I wasn't the one waking Techno up. In fact I fell asleep again. But right as my dream was coming to a good climax, someone..no not one person but TWO people jumped on the bed.

"WAKE UP!!!" SOMEONE SCREECHED. 'Tommy...'

"WAKE UP GUYS!" Wilbur yells.

I snuggle closer to Techno. I was way to comfortable. I guess they were tired of us not waking up, because Tommy pushed me out of the bed. I landed on my shoulder. It didn't help that I landed on wood.

"Tommy...I suggest you start running." I say annoyed. I start counting to three as I get up. When I get to 3, I start chasing him. He runs in to the living room, so I run into the living room as well. I was just about to tackle him, when Techno picks me up from behind. "Let me at him!" I exclaim.

"Y/n, it's too early for this." He says while yawning. And just like that, a huge wave of tiredness hit me. I yawn, and settle down. I was very thankful that I only had to work 3 days a week, and I got a good pay.

"Tommy...if I wasn't so tired right now, you would be dead." I say glaring at him.  "Techno. If you hold me back again, I won't hesitate to kill you." I mumble.

"Techno, are you sure that's Y/n? She seemed so nice last night." Tommy questions laughing.

"Tommy!!" I exclaim.

"And were going back to bed." Techno says carrying me back to his room.

When we got back in, he laied me down, and I snuggled into the blankets. The only lights on, are his LED's that are outlining the roof in his room. I felt him lay down, so I rolled over so I would face him.

"You look very tired. You went from having a lot of energy, to being tired." Techno says a bit concerned.

"I've lost my social battery for like 3 days, maybe even weeks." I say yawning. "What are the strongest days of the week?"

"I don't know." He says confused.

"Saturday, and Sunday. The rest are week days." I say laughing lightly.

"Oh god.." He says sighing.

"Alright, goodnight." I say before falling asleep.

---Nightmare---

"Did you go to college for no reason? You wasted our money, for what? You to be a waitress in a maid dress?" A female voice questions mad. Everything was black, I had no idea where the voice came from.