WHAT THE HECK?!

WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS?! 70 READS?! Thank you all so much! It brings me joy that you guys like this story! ALSO WTF 9 VOTES?! I DEMAND YOU TAKE THEM BACK NOW. I seriously do not know what I did to deserve this! I have a terrible upload schedule, HECK I don't even have one, my story is a wreck, the majority of my story is just a/n's, and to top it all off, I take long breaks! I seriously do not know what to say... but here's something to repay you guys for your support. I will post a new chapter on Wednesday this week, and a chapter on Saturday. Hopefully this makes up for my absence's.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for the support I've gotten! I do encourage you all to comment on my chapters. Whether its making funny comments, making fun of spelling mistakes or the fact that I don't proofread (of course making fun of me, obviously by being funny, and not just straight up rude), telling me about your day, telling me about how something relates to you, etc. I want to get to know you guys, because it makes me so happy that we have 70 reads, and 9 votes.

I love you all so much, and again thank you for your support! Love you all, stay safe! <3

Heyo! Just a friendly reminder, I have a Discord server for my stories, so make sure to check it out! I've made an announcement on my account, with the link, so make sure to join!

<3