Goodbye King...

I found out last night, and I didn't have the courage to write on this fanifc. This fanfic will be discontinued. Technoblade saved me through times that I've hated. He always made me smile. Technoblade wouldn't want us to cry over his death, but he would want us to laugh at the funny moments in his life. He would want us to be proud of the achievements he has made in his life. He would want us to continue watching his old content. He would want us to be sad, he would want us to celebrate the life he lived. Cancer sucks. People I know have suffered with it, and died with it. Technoblade was positive during that hard time. So we need to be positive. Technoblade will never die in our hearts. He will forever remain as the Blood God.

"A lesbian once referred to me as pretty funny"

"NOT EVEN CLOSE BABY, TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!"

"WELCOME HOME THESEUS!"

Those are only a few of the things he said during his great lifetime. Remember when Techno would troll Skeppy when Skeppy was trying to troll him? Or when Niki, Phil, and Techno got together to break Ranboo, and Dream out of the prison? And Connor ended up being broken put as well. Remember when Tubbo, Techno, and Eret all saved Micheal from Sam? Or when Phil and Techno were in the stronghold breaking the end frames, and DreamXD got on and broke all of them? Think of all the positives. Because there were a lot. My condolences go out to all of his friends, and family. No one will ever truly be as good as he was.

Long live the Blood God...

Technoblade never dies.