8

" Jeon Jungkook take your mate inside "

The king gritted his teeth before leaving, soon the people dismissed themselves with loud murmuring sure about how senseless Seokjin was.

Jungkook gave a pointed look at Seokjin before leaving. What?? Seokjin will get scared? No, maybe his inner omega did moan a little, but now Seokjin has control over his bitch self.

" Jungkook, how are you doing?"

Namjoon met Jungkook on the way to his room. Now Jungkook is a little embarrassed because of his mate.

" Fine, Hyung "

Jungkook bowed and kept his gaze on the flower vessel which looked suddenly more interesting.

" What about your mate ?"

" He is fine too, that's why his tongue doesn't want to stay inside his mouth "

" I do believe the way you are talking doesn't suit a prince and also the wolf inside you "

" Sorry "

" I hope everything is fine between you and your mate, if not, make it right it's your responsibility. And do me a favor go and talk to Taehyung, he is not ready to talk to anyone. I know you both are close "

" Sure Hyung, and about Seokjin talking in front of everyone I will make sure he knows how to shut himself in front of others from now on."

" Hmm, then be a little responsible with the timings, You mate, you have to return home no matter what. If you can't then make sure he is safe and informed about your security too. "

Jungkook scoffed is Namjoon thinking Seokjin will be worried about Jungkook!!!?

" Yes "

Anyway, he doesn't want to waste Namjoon's time. And there is important work to do, meeting his brother.

Taehyung was looking at the sky aimlessly feeling a void inside him. He is feeling he lose everything and he is fucking so helpless which is something his inner self is not ready to accept. Alphas hate being helpless. Because it's a shame.

" Hyung, the muscles don't suit you "

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung, trying to cheer him up. amusingly, Taehyung got muscles overnight.

" Yes, but it suits you Jungkook. Everything you have suits you. You got everything. "

Jungkook looked puzzled for a minute before explaining things. He informed Taehyung how Hoseok presented as beta and then how all decided Jimin was the best choice for Taehyung. And how his and Seokjin's mating happened. He sure didn't give complete details on their mating events. There is no need.

" You....you never liked Seokjin"

" yes, true. If this is what you call red strings then sure it is "

Jungkook's tone has sarcasm, Taehyung knows but it hurts. Hurts thinking yes, he and Jin are not fated, there were no red strings between them.

" God, he talks a lot. And have the nerve to complain about me, a prince and his mate, on an alpha, was! I should punish him for this. "

No, Jungkook is not helping here. Is he unconsciously reminding Taehyung that he is Seokjin's mate, his alpha?

" Jungkook...i...I am not in the mood to talk-"

" I know what's wrong with you, Hyung "

Taehyung was shocked, and Jungkook knew what was bothering him was a disaster. His brother's mate is the one he loved since kid!!