46

Seokjin is in his 5th month of pregnancy, his belly is growing day by day draining all of his energy. He feels his body is not his, the heaviness makes him lie down whenever possible. His sleep pattern is impaired too. The physiological changes in his body take a toll on his mind. Not to talk about his anger issues. Well, his mate is somehow managing this angry wolf most of the time.

Nobody expected the pregnant omega, pure blood omega to be an exceptional ruler. After he came to the throne many things changed in the kingdom. Peace is embracing them. He makes sure everyone is getting fair treatment for their work. Everyone feels belong and are respected. They feel their worth.

But at the same time, Queen Mother's associates are increasing too. Many court persons are on her side since Seokjin announced one with more wealth needs to pay more taxes to the throne. Her every attempt to trace back to seokjin's family place is failing.

Jungkook asked why not take things into his own hands and arrest Queen Mother! Well, he can do that, but Seokjin doesn't want to keep her in prison and feed her. He wants her to be dead. A brutal one. In his hands. In front of his pup. He wants to take revenge. And a clear warning to all his enemies of the future if they ever think about harming his family. Nobody even dares to think evil about his pup.

His blood and flesh.

" What's that making my omega angry!?"

Jungkook keeps his sword down before taking a seat on the seokjin's working table.

" I love my pup more than anything in this world, Jungkook"

" More than me too?"

" If you ask for omega father it's yes, and if you ask your mate it is You, Jungkook. "

" Hmm, cleaver answer from cleaver king"

Seokjin smiles trying to calm himself.

" Did my alpha have food?"

" Hmm, just now with Namjoon Hyung and Taehyung Hyung, we discussed the border safety issues"

" Oh...okay. It seems your dad doesn't remember us little one. Let's go it's time for our food"

Jungkook chuckles hearing seokjin talking to their unborn pup.

" oh my, little one morning I asked for breakfast with your father but he said he had an appointment and was too busy for snacks too. Did my pup miss me?"

Seokjin slaps his arms lightly with a pout evident

" You are worried about only pup missing you then!! What about me?"

" Ask me who I love the most in this world"?

" Who?"

" It's seokjin, my Kim seokjin. Whether I'm an alpha, prince, or the dad of our pup, it doesn't matter. It will be you I love the most. "

Seokjin smiles before joining his lips with his mate. Soon a passionate kiss is shared between them. Both of them know as months pass by they need to be prepared for bigger things. The arrival of their pups, Queen Mother's evil eyes, the Seokjin family's freedom, and the safety of the whole kingdom.

☘️

" Is that truth?"

"yes, I am confirmed. It's true. Seokjin will be nothing but an ordinary wolf when he gives birth. It's the moment you can use your black magic. You can become immortal. "

" Wow, such great news brother"

Queen Mother can't help but feel the rush, in a few months she will gain what she had fought for her whole life.

" For that, we need to steal that pup as soon as it is born, seokjin will come running to our hands."

" Yeah, he was telling me how he is going to shred me into pieces for even thinking evil about his pup. Oh let me show him what I can do to his pup. How about I play with the pup's head? That must be so interesting for seokjin to watch"

" And Seokjin himself will cut open his veins and pour his blood into your mouth, sister"

" I will cut open his whole body after drinking his blood, I will feed his body to a vulture "

Queen's mother keeps her medical herbs back in the box, it's been years since she managed to collect them, All she needs to do is prepare powder of it, and burn them in the hall to make sure the air spreads everywhere making everyone faint. And that moment he stole that pup.

Oh, it will be so fun to see seokjin running down the path tracing her pup's smell while he might be still bleeding, the umbilical cord still hanging down.

Such sight. Queen Mother will make sure it happens.

A brutal death, Seokjin will see.

☘️

A few months later

"In a few days, seokjin will be delivering. I'm so scared Queen Mother might do something"

Jimin expresses his anxiety trying his best to keep his calm in front of his mate

" I know. We can't underestimate her. Observing her being so silent all these months makes all of it worse. She will have a plan. We will make sure she fails in her attempt. We are family, we fight for each other so our strength is more than hers"

Jimin smiles feeling great about Taehyung accepting seokjin and Jungkook's bond and letting go of his first love. But still, things are not good between them. It's just awkward. But at least they became friends.

" And also I think you will look cute with a baby bump, don't think otherwise "

Jimin eyes go wide, so that night it was Taehyung who was listening to him talking in front of the mirror imagining him having a baby bump!!,his cheeks get warm.

☘️

Seokjin gasps when Jungkook licks the mating mark on his neck soothing him after their love act. It's so warm, and sticky, that both can't help but gasp for air as their bodies rub on each other.

" hmm...Jungkook....i...i love you so much. Oh god, I love you so so much. "

Seokjin pulls Jungkook more into him even though the air between them feels wrong.

" I love you too seokjin. I love you so much, I won't even take a breath without you. It's you, my omega. Thank you for coming into my life thank you for making everything beautiful. Don't ever leave me."

His alpha wanted seokjin to know what he meant to him.

There will indeed be no Jungkook without seokjin. Both souls are connected with each other.

💜