18

Jungkook is becoming a little clingy, that's how Seokjin felt when he woke up today. Jungkook is awake but still not moving his leg over his hips. Seokjin looked at Jungkook who looked a little sleepy but awake. You know how you feel on your bed waking up after remembering your best dream.

" Move your leg otherwise I will cut them so that I can wake up "

Jungkook chuckled before removing his leg.

" You are only good in my dreams "

What does it mean? Does he remember what was the dream? As if Seokjin is interested in it.

" Then be happy about it"

Seokjin moved out of the bed and rearranged the pillow and bed cover on his side.

" Seokjin, accompany me today, I am going to meet my friend's family "

Jungkook says his morning voice is different than what Seokjin gets to hear when he is ordering around.

" No, I am not coming. I want to read today, I borrowed some books from  Prince Taehyung, I should return them"

" Why don't you tell me what you want to read, I can buy it for you"

His alpha ass. what's the need to look like as if Seokjin left him behind and climbed the mountain alone?

" Yeah, sure when you start learning how to read I will tell you"

" Are you looking down at me because I don't know how to read?"

Oops, no... it's not Seokjin's intention. He was just trying....trying to.....make Jungkook angry.

" No, never. I am not that bad and okay I will get ready"

So finally they got ready, very much accidentally they wore matching attire.

" We are looking like going to take oath for our marriage "

Oh, speaking of it this kingdom doesn't have this culture.

" How funny Jungkook you want to remarry    me "

Jungkook glared at him but they had to stop their fight because of the intruder.

" Jungkook, here...."

Yoongi's cousin, the so-called beautiful omega. Before Jungkook spoke, seokjin took one step further.

" First it's Prince, you don't get to call him by his name, and secondly don't you have manners not to block the prince's path?"

" But I....just wanted to give it to him...this"

This time it's Jungkook who spoke.

" Let me see what this beautiful omega brought for me "

Jungkook held his laugh looking at his mate rolling his eyes evidently, he even made an unpleasant sound.

" Here....orabenoi"

"What...orabenoi!!?"

Seokjin's bewilderment was neglected as Jungkook received the gifts from the omega who was standing exactly in front of his omega.

" Wow, is it a leopard skin Jacket??"

" yeah, my father went for haunting, he succeeded in killing the leopard this time, we thought it's only you who looks good with this. It suits your well-built body and also this box has food  I learned recently how to cook, I heard you like it so...I..."

"Wow!! Aren't you the smartest omega who knows how to please an alpha??"

Smartest?? Isn't the bitch word suites better.? Seokjin controlled himself from not snatching those items from Jungkook's hand and shoving them back to that omega.