34

The Nobel men gasped hearing the minister's words in the meeting. The last words of King are so surprising and unexpected. The minister is the loyal one who has been serving the throne since he was 17 years old. So people didn't try to question it.

" So you are saying the next ruler will be an omega?"

One Nobel man spoke breaking the silence. The princes still kept quiet.

" yes, this is what our king's last words "

" But an omega being a ruler of the whole nation? How it's going to make any sense "

The whispers spread through the hall creating chaos.

" It's not just an omega, our king is someone who protected us for years now if he thinks an omega can protect us then we have to believe in that.  Let me remind you all, King clearly said it's going to be an omega with a half-moon mark on his back, which indicates that omega is pure-blooded of our ancestors who are born to protect us. When monsters attacked us several years back, they got backed because of the omega-"

Kim Seokjin. The name got whispered, and it spread from mouth to mouth.

" Now again those monsters are attacking us and putting an evil eye on us, swallowing all our peace, health, wealth, and our kid's future. So the king decided it should be that omega -''

" But we all know Seokjin is dead because of the monster's attack itself. "

" yes, we know the unfortunate. We all know Seokjin is the purest-blood omega we had, he is a product of pure blood alpha and omega.  But we do have one more omega in our country who can save us "

"Another pure-blooded omega?"

"our queen mother "

A loud gasp and gossip filled the meeting again. Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other before reading the letter again. Yoongi tried to calm his alpha by intertwining their hands.

" yes, we all know how our queen helped us and stood with all our lows and highs. She always kept our nation first and she took care of our king and our princess. She always played a major role in all the decisions and not to tell we all know how she took the sword attack when monsters attacked our kingdom and saved the second queen and her unborn child. I am proud to say that our kingdom has such a brave and rare omega who is going to save us in the future as wished by our king"

" But queen mother is not a pure blood omega as we all know, yes she fought against the monsters in the past, and we do believe she has a lot of powers. Her father is from the North and was an alpha of a mixed breed so clearly queen mother can't take the throne "

The objections started rising and some people added their voices and some people tried to suppress others.

" But queen mother is the only one nearest to that pure blood omega genes we have now. And is there anyone who can save our kingdom from the monsters, no right? Then tell who us daring to go again our king's words "

The hall silenced quickly and the minister looked at the princes who maintained calm faces.

" princes have anything to say in this ?"

" We will follow our king's order. If it's a pure-blood omega going to take the throne we don't have any issues. Let's respect and follow our king's order. "

Half of the people showed their support while half of the people still couldn't believe what was happening.

🍀

" I hope it all went how we planned, right my baby sister  "

" of course, it has to and it will, brother  "