4

(Warning suicide sexual physical and mental abuse is mentioned I do not take these topics lightly so if you or anyone that you know is going through something like this please look up a hotline)

(summary for a 2-year jump I understand if it gets boring there's a line similar to this one that reads summaries over. skip to it if you do not want to read the boring crap.)

After Dib caught a glimpse of the ship he knew exactly what he needed to do. He was going to go around space until he found the little Irken. Even though Zim was his enemy it was clear that he was in trouble. This was a lot to risk for your enemy, but something about the way Zim spoke in the transmission made him care.

He gathered all these things and ask Gaz if she want to come whit. In which case after seeing the gravity of the situation she said yes. Of course this had to include Gir and Minnie Moose. After Zim had specifically told them to report to him he couldn't just leave them. And they probably know a lot more about space travel then he did.

The only problem left was Tak's ship. The ship would never agree to go on a rescue mission for Zim. They hated him. Dib sighed feeling stumped, but then Gaz stepped in. Only a few words from her and the ship was in on it, Of course not without attitude. But they were off.

2 years later and lot of things have changed. They're still out searching for Zim, but now Tak's ship had been upgraded to a much larger area. Of course they kept their attitude. Everyone on board, which included Dib, Gir, mini moose, and Gaz had been to many different planets and learned a few different languages, not native to Earth.

On their travels they learned a lot of useful information. And now they knows almost exactly where Zim could be. On planet Cyberflox, the most accredited Black Market area in the galaxy.

Knowing that it was a place of black market Dib only felt more worried. Zim could have been dead or worse... even so he wasn't going to make this two-year trip for nothing. He at least needed closure and clarity. But no matter what they were going to find Zim or at least some part of him.

(sexual and physical abuse )

Zim's life have been a living hell for the past two years. That day the boss had bought him and the other alien that sat beside him. Later on that alien introduced themselves as Zeen. Throughout the years Zeen and Zim had to develop a friendship more like siblinghood. Zeen had even been caught callings Zim there brother.

Being forced to work at a strip club Zim and Zeen had to give their bodies away to random strangers. When they failed to comply with a customer they were beaten by the boss. Only small concrete room provided a small hint of privacy and even that was sometimes ripped away. Life was nothing but misery, but they were in it together which provided only some comfort.

(okay summer is over now it's time to get into the current day detail of things)

Zim stared blankly at the dark gray wall. A Caged window, far above his reach provided only a little bit of light. He laid on his side on a small bed. He wanted to cry. He thought about Earth and how good he used to have it.

When him and Dib fought there is nothing more important in the world. All he knew was: he was going to destroy the Earth and not even that Pig smelly was going to stop him. He smiled at those memories.

Things were so much simpler. He wish that he never went to give the tallest a gift. He wish that he was back on Earth with the Dib still fighting over Humanity. He wished he at least knew how Gir and Mini Moose we're doing.

The door suddenly swung open. Zim tensed up laying completely still. An alien man swayed back and forth in the door frame. An alcohol jug in his left hand and in his other a pair of keys. He made weird humming noises as he swayed his way over to Zim's bed, sitting at the end of it once he got there.

"Hiya ziiim." The drunken man slurred out.

Zim's continued to lay still.

"Do you remember me." He said placing his hand on Zim's ankle.

On instinct Zim quickly moved his foot away. The man bit his lip and his face from anger. In one swift movement he grabbed Zim's antennas forcing the small Irken to stare into his face.

"Dame Irken!" The man said through gritted teeth.

Zim panicked.

"I'm sorry Zim's sorry."

The man's face softened. "Oh of course you are."

He Softly crested Zim's cheat as he let go of his antennas.

"Let's try that again, do you remember me." The man said grabbing on to Zim's Chin.

Zim nodded quickly. Of course he did, he remembered all the people that tradition like this. This man was one of the first customers that Zim had.

"No you don't" the man remote

Zim quickly shook his head no to correct his "mistake." He desperately wish that his pak worked.

"You probably fu** so many aliens you have no idea which is which. Oh, I should have claimed you from the start. Now your just a dame sl**. Oh well at least I can help you remember."

The man reached for the back of Zim suit unzipping the first bit of it to expose his shoulder.

Zim stared blankly at the walls as he felt the man placed his lips on his neck. A single tear fell from his face. You wanted to do something to make this all stop anyting, but he couldn't. No one was coming to help him. Not even the Zeen could help him at this moment.

( I'm not writing what happened in detail I already feel scummy for writing the beginning.)

Zim sat there on his bed covering himself with the blankets. The man stood getting dressed.

"It wasn't that bad was it." The man asked noticing Zim's blank expression

Zim shook his head no then stared back down at the Sheets. The man pulled up his pants and reached into his pocket.

"Do me a favor and make me your last one." He said throwing a box cutter at the smaller Irken.

Zim stared at it for a while before nodding.

"Good." he said kissing Zim on the forehead and leaving.

(You guys already heard a lot for me from this chapter so there's not much I have to say. You can probably guess what's going to be the topic of the next chapter. I understand if these things did you feel uneasy. Anyways I care about you guys have a wonderful day or night or whatever)