2 | To the wedding!

♠️

♠️

My best friend- that idiot welcomed me with a flower vase in her hand. Who thinks that someone will come to rob someone in the morning? What an idiot!

"Shraddha puttar?" My mom called out.

"Aunty Ji?" Shraddha mumbled as she kept that flower vase down on the floor. I am resisting the urge to face palm so bad, meri dost paagal hai.

"Aunty Ji hi dikhti hai is paagal ko" I said with most fake smile to exist.

"Kiara" Shraddha squealed and hugged me. Inna pyaar!

"Shraddhaaaaa" I repeated her name and hugged her back.

"Tu theek hai na? Itna pyaar!" I whispered like some sneaky secret agent in her ear

"Haaa! Sirf Aunty Ji ke saamne! You know emotional reunion and that stuff" She whispered back. Understandable!

"I have missed youuu" she whined as she parted the hug. Yeh drama nahi tha, genuine tha. Ahh! My mysterious best friend! I simply smiled back as I and Mummy settled on the couch.

♠️

"What is this?" I asked Shraddha as I showed her, her stupid reply to my unnecessarily sent invite.

"Uh... I have meetings"

"Stop lyinggggg" I groaned. Kitna jhooth bolegi yehhh!

"Yaar! You know me, I just can't! I am sorry!"

"Goddd! Please! Come yaar!" I really can't imagine my wedding without my best friend!

"But- "

"Dekh, I can't force you, but I would really love if you would be there." I mean, it would be kind of sad without my best friend.

"Kia yaaar!" she whined.

"Kya? "

"We'll go to this nice place down the street for dinner" Shraddha said with a smile.

"My head feels heavy. Probably the jet-lag." Mom said.

"Then we'll order in!" Shraddha said, she seems a bit excited for this dinner from her over all body language.

"No, no. You two go and have dinner. I'll make something for me."