Chapter 7: First C-rank mission.

Team 7 and Tsunade went to Ichiraku Ramen. Since Ayame and Teuchi knew about them, it was a safe place to discuss. The old man decided, after hearing Naruto's story, that he will create a special place for them. He transformed an unused storage room into a separate dinning room, that could be used by team 7.

"Brats, I agree with most of your plan, but I have a few issues with what you've decided. First of all, the decision to let Sensei died it's wrong. I will take his place as the Hokage and put the council in their place!" Tsunade explained slowly, trying to help them created a more perfect plan. "Naruto, your father really trusted Sarutobi-sensei and the old man cares about you... Uchiha... I want to reassure you that he didn't want the death of the entire Uchiha Clan. Only the heads of the coup d'état!" she continued speaking, trying to save the third hokage's life.

"Senju, I don't trust him. But... As long Danzo dies, I will accept Naruto's decision!" Sasuke replied to her words, staring at his blonde friend.

"How about the Senju clan? I didn't find anything about the reason of their extinction and I've searched once I've become Hokage!"

"After my grandpa Tobirama died, a part of the clan perished trying to get revenge for him. Nobody knows what happened with them. The others that remained in the village disbanded the clan, leaving only me and Nawaki behind. I don't know what happened with them, they died one after another!" Tsunade explained to them, making them frown.

"There aren't any records of them in Konoha, do you understand what I'm saying Granny Tsunade?" Naruto asked her again.

"I get what you're implying, but I assure you that Sensei wouldn't touch the Senju clan. He respected Grandpa Hashirama too much!"

"Fine, how do you intend to save his life?" Naruto asked, still feeling a little conflicted. He wanted to give Sasuke some peace of mind.

"Here comes the second issue with your plan. You wanted Sakura to train you, but how will she explain her knowledge? As such, I will remain in Konoha and train you brats. I already told sensei that Katsuyu is looking for Sakura and will use it as an excuse to hide your abnormal power increase!"

"And how will that save the third's life?" Sasuke asked, frowning at Tsunades words.

"I will act as sensei's bodyguard in the chunin exam and will fight Orochimaru when he attacks Konoha. Nobody will know that my hemophobia is cured and if needed I will act like blood still disturbs me greatly. Orochimaru will be confident and it will bite him in the ass!"

"Ok, but I want to make one thing clear. The council must have their power restricted and Danzo must die. Can you make sure that jiji will not intervene with Danzo's demise?" Naruto asked, using his Hokage voice.

"You have my word, Naruto. Danzo is a scrouge. For Konoha's future development, he must vanish!" Tsunade replied with firmness in her voice.

"Naruto, I can accept Senju's terms. I don't care that much about the third's life. Danzo and the council are what I despise!" Sasuke assured his friend, seeing that the blonde was still feeling conflicted. "I am aware that we cannot kill the council as well, but taking away their power is a suitable punishment!"

While they discussed, Sakura was silent. She listened and from time to time, she squeezed her husband's hand. She didn't want to intervene in the discussion between two Hokages and a Hokage's Shadow.

"Alright! We can save jiji!" Naruto sighed, accepting Tsunade's request. A part of him felt relieved. He didn't want to watch the old man die, but in the same time, he didn't want to argue with Sasuke. They solved their conflicts after the fourth ninja war and he wanted to avoid another confrontation.