Chapter 11: Sasuke's revenge

Hello everyone. I am sorry for the long wait, but things have been hectic for a while now. 

Anyway,  I am back now and I'll try my best to update regularly. 

I've brought a new chapter.  Is not very long, but I am trying my best to return into the state of mind necessary to finish this story. 

I hope you guys enjoy it! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 7 returned to the Land of Waves, still thinking about their discussion with Itachi. His arrival during the second stage of the chunnin exam would be just what they need to continue hiding their powers. Orochimaru won't be able to place the curse mark on Sasuke and they won't endanger Anko's life.

"You've returned fast!" Kakashi said in surprise, seeing that it took less than 10 minutes.

"Well, Itachi-san was together with Kisame and even though Sasuke placed him in a strong genjutsu, he could still figure something was off, if we would have prolonged our stay!" Naruto explained, while starting to move towards Tazuna's house. "Kakashi-sensei, I will teach you how to remove Anko cursed mark! I hope that you can do it tonight, since she will need a few days to recover afterwards!" he continued speaking, startling Kakashi.

"You can remove it?" Kakashi asked with wide opened eyes.

"There are a few ways to remove it, actually! We could reverse engineering the seal, but that means using Orochimaru's knowledge and it will be suspicious. Another way is to remove the seal by using a something like the Sword of Totsuka and this is how I got rid of my cursed mark, in the future!" Sasuke explained with a patience tone, uncharacteristic to his twelve-year-old self. "Though, I am certain that Naruto intends to use our yin-yang powers and Kurama's chakra!"

"Sasuke is right! Me and him will give you some of the power given to us by the Six Path Sage old man and that will suppress the seal a lot, forcing Orochimaru's soul fragment to go crazy, in an attempt to save his container. Afterwards Sasuke will use his Rinnesharingan to control the soul fragment, while I will use Kurama's chakra to eradicate it for good!" Naruto confirmed his friend's words.

"This sounds easy, but I don't think that is the case!" Kakashi said, thinking about what he just heard.

In theory what the boys explained sounds like a walk in the park, but he knows better. The cursed mark is extremely tricky and so far, nobody succeeded in removing it. Even Jiraya tried, but without a positive response. No matter what they've tried, the poor girl ended up in agonizing pain.

"The only problem with this is that it will hurt a lot. She will feel like some shreds her body, before tossing it into a lake of fire!" Sasuke said, making Kakashi pale at the thought. "The problem with the curse seal is that it's attaching himself to the chakra pathways and removing it... I'm certain that you understand. Naruto's yang power will heal her, while my Yin will weaken the seal, allowing my rinnesharingan to control Orochimaru's soul fragment. Finally, Kurama's chakra will burn the soul and the seal!"

"That's why you've said that it will take a few days for her to recover!" Kakashi sighed, thinking of Anko's future suffering.

They continued chatting before they arrived to back at Tazuna's house. Once they finished planning everything, they decided it was time to rest.

The second day, about noon, Anko returned from her mission. Since there were no other ninjas beside Zabuka and Haku, it was extremely easy for her to infiltrate and obtain all the required information. She wanted to attack directly, but Kakashi disrupted her plans.