Chapter 11

We return to the house and find Lily on the couch reading Pride and Prejudice. Lily turns to us and smiles, she never smiles, something is just not right. The baby is in my arms, he is beautiful, resting peacefully not knowing what is to come. I place a kiss and his cheek and he wakens. His eyes flutter and he begins to cry but stops when he sees who is holding him.

"Why do you have a baby." lily asks

"Why are you so nosy." I say not letting the baby leave my sight.

"We found the poor thing in the woods, Alana and Harry have taken the responsibly of raising it." says Kara

"lying is no good." Lily says with a smirk

"No one is lying." I say lifting my head, our eyes connecting.

"I went for a walk and saw a horrific sight, blood everywhere, voodoo being done, babies being born and made beyond their years. Even innocent lives were taken." she looks at us all waiting for someone to speak.

"Dehydration must be the culprit of your absurd visions, the only things we hunt are animals." Says Kara

"Then prove it. Where are the animals you claim to have hunted." Lily pushes

"We decided to fish today, right up the trail toward the mountains. No we didn't bring any, the fish were small so we threw them back in the stream." Explained Jack.

"Maybe you should get some rest, dinner will be done when you wake." Says Harry

"I will pour you a glass of water." Volunteered Jack walking toward the sink.

"Stop! All of you just stop with the bullshit! I followed you all into the woods because I don't trust anyone of you! I saw everything, the whole fake campers thing to the birth of the baby! Now stop lying to me, I'm not a child and I'm not dumb!" Lily breathes heavy releasing her frustrations

"Lily breathe it's okay." I say placing a hand on her shoulder. She slaps me across the face, and the baby begins to cry.

"Lily, you slapped me with a baby in my arms. Get out. Don't fucking come back." Harry walks toward me and rubs my cheek but I turn away

"Lily that was uncalled for, maybe you should step outside so you cool down." Harry says and she does exactly that

The screen door shuts behind her as she walks up the trail and towards the woods.

"We need to do something with her Harry, she is reckless and unstable."
I lye the baby on a folded blanket that sits on the couch.

"And that gives us another reason to let her stay, Alana I know you don't like her but we can't just abandon her."

"Harry our secret is exposed. She can easily tell the authorities or attempt to punish us herself."

"Well then what should we plan to do?" He questions

"I shall erase her memories. We simply tell her we found her in the woods."

"Sounds believable. And since she will loose her memory, she will have nothing to fight about." Kara says

"I will go get her." says Harry

HARRY POV:

I walk out the door, and go down the same path as lily. She sits agents a rock, her knees to her chest and her head down. leaves crumble with each step I take. She hears the noise and looks up. Her cheeks are damp, shown as sign that she was once crying.

"Something took over me Harry, anger maybe."

" We all do irrational things when we are angry, that's okay."

"But I'm not sorry. I don't regret it."

"Why do you think that is?"

" Because, I came to the woods to look for my sisters killer. She was sweet, beautiful, and most of all innocent. She was missing for weeks, I thought she might have been alive. Then my hope began to burn out when the police found her body. I didn't want to believe it was her, she was all I had really. The only person I could connect with and feel safe around. I wanted to revenge for her murder, she didn't deserve to go. I believed I could find who did this to her, I owed it to her to at least try. when I saw you all kill those innocent people in the same place they found my sisters body, I then knew who her killers were. You, you and Alana and your friends killed her. I know it for a fact, you are all monsters."