Chapter 4

I sit on my bed thinking about how mad harry probably is, and I beginning to feel a little bit of regret for my actions even though they seemed reasonable at the time. I look around the room, feeling a bit tense and uneasy, the room seems vacant, but a part of them is still in this room,the person that was here before me. Was this person a girl or man, did they die suddenly or fight until they couldn't anymore, I want information, but I know I will not be getting it anytime soon. Harry still doesn't trust me and tonight sure as hell didn't help. I need to go apologize to harry, I may feel a little prideful and not want to say sorry but I know it's what has to be done. I get up from my bed and walk towards the door, opening it ajar. I listen for any movement and then walk out. I close the door behind me and I walk into the living room. I see harry, he sits in front of the fire place, his face in his hands.
"What." He says sharply making me feel cut from his words and making me wish I wasn't being so nice right now.
"We need to talk harry."
"You said what you had to say and that's fine."
"No I didn't mean what I said, i was mad at the minute I barley knew what I was saying at them time, ummm im sorry."
He loos at me and turns back away. I feel empty I was expecting him to accept my apology but I'm wrong.
"You are to kill someone tonight and -." Harry is interrupted by a banging on the door.
"I'll get it." I say walking toward the door. I open the door to find a dirty Michael. Mud in his hair, mud on his face, circle formed around his eyes. I begin to cry, tears roll down my cheeks. I throw my arms around him and does the same. Harry gets up from his seat and walks over to the door.
"You bastard." Michael says, gently pushing me aside.
Michael shoves harry and I immediately jump in the middle, I turn toward harry.
"Let me talk to him, please harry, now is not the time to be fighting." He goes into the kitchen and watches from a far.
"How did you find me." I say turning back to michael.
"Gps on your phone I tracked it, the dumb fuck forgot to turn off your phone before you got to the cabin."
"I was your only hope Alana, they didn't care about finding you as much as I did, I felt like I was always the blame for your disappearing." I grab his face and begin to kiss him, he is taken back by my actions but accepts them. M
"He has to die." Harrys voice echoes in my head, I step back staring at him.
"Shut up harry, not now." I say back to him, Michael looks at me puzzled wondering why I stopped. I turn around and sit down in front of the fireplace, watching the flames change from Orange to blue, popping in different directions.
"What has this monster done to you." Michael says walking over to me and siting down as well.
"It's not that simple to explain or understand."
"Yes it is if he raped you just tell me."
I jump up and turn to Michael, "he never raped me, don't just assume things, alright."
Harry slowly begins to walk over, not making a sound, Michael continues to stare at me, not seeing harry. A cloth is in his hand, he walks in front of Michael and puts it over his nose and mouth. They begin to wrestle around and Michael tries to push harry off of himself but harry is too strong. I want to move but I can't, I feels like chains are around my body, anchors on my feet
"H-harry stop it." Is all I can manage to get out.
"Stop resisting and breathe in dammit." Harry says, the cloth still on Michael's mouth. A few more seconds pass and Michele's eyes begin to shut.
"Did you fucking kill him harry?."
"No, he is alive still, he is going into the basement." Harry easily picks up his limp body.
I turn away, I don't want to see him this way. Harry walks through the house and i Stand up, following him, my eyes watching his heals. He opens the door that stands next to the forbidden one, flicks on a light and heads down the stairs. I continue behind him, slowly, I get to the bottom step and look up turning my head, I can't believe what I am looking at. A metal gate goes from the floor to the ceiling, taking up most of the basement, a mattress sits in the corner, about 1 inch off the cement floor. A water system that looks as if it belongs in a hamster cage sits in between the wired gate. Harry unlocks the door to the fenced contraption, unhooking the Lock. He walks in and places him on the mat, turning around to make eye contact with me.
"He will be awake in few hours."
I walk up to him, anger fills my being, I begin to pound on his chest, saying words, saying curses, letting my mouth move, but not hearing anything that leaves my lips. I fall into sobs, tears leave my eyes, my head lays on his chest, my arms wrap around him. He has no choice but to put his arms around my body. I don't know what I want anymore in this broken state.