Chapter 2

I open my eyes to a dark room, with one single light, and under that light is a black eyed Harry. I blink a few times, hoping this is a dream, a nightmare, but I find myself awake, he inches toward me, I feel below me a cushion, in on a bed. Am I siting on Harry's bed, I think, but I stop to remember this man is in front of me.

"You were right about the whole not human thing." Harry says with a chuckle, only standing a few inches In front of me, my body tense and uneasy. What is this person, thing in front of me.

"Oh I am a demon Alana, but hey don't go around judging, your not too human yourself." His smile even bigger

"Enough with the stupid games Harry take me home."

"This is no game baby, this is where you stay, with me."

"Why do you want me, why am I here."

"You're much more, different I would say, I like that."

"You're not making much sense harry, take me home."

"Oh, no not too soon love, I want to show you what you're capable of, and another reason why I want you here, I like power, and to keep control of you would seem, entertaining."

"Your so fucking sick, let me go, now."

"Not possible, a spell has been set on you, you stay with me, for the rest of your life, unless you fall in love, and I don't see that happening, not on my watch." I examine him
Clearly, there is something he is not telling me.

"So, harry, you want me for another reason, what is it." I say getting off the bed im sitting on, walking to him, slowly.

"Aww I found myself a smart girl haven't I, of course I want you for more than I am telling you, but that can wait, you can not know." He smiles a big smile, one that takes up most of his face, one that looks, cartoonish. Behind all of this shit, he is beautiful, beautifully demonic.

"Show me what I'm capable of." And before I know it im against the wall, he holds my wrist, breathing down my neck, making my spine tingle.

"Oh baby there are so many things I want to show you." He winks a black eye, it seems as though it was in slow motion, he is messing with my mind. My small wrists push agents his hands with as much force as I have, he clearly has the upper hand. I suddenly get a sense of power I never felt before, I push him off of me, I feel superior.

"You like that feeling don't you, the feeling of being in control, the one that can make people do as you say, not the other way around. Don't answer that, I know the answer is yes, I do as well, I live to kill."

"Feeling superior and killing people is not the fucking same." My breathe hitched

"Oh very similar, darling I have no choice, I kill or I die, that's what happens when your a demon, simple."

"It would be nice for you to join me."

"I'm not helping you kill people."

"I was not asking you." His smile leaving his face as fast as it came, he snaps his fingers, making the room fill with light.
I squint my eyes, letting them adjust to the new lighting.
As my eyes adjust i skim the room, red walls, red bed, red everything, It's harrys bedroom.
I look closer to see weapons along the walls, whips, knives, a mace, an axe, a bow and arrow, and rows and rows of weapons I have never seen, or heard of before.
I slowly turn around to a smiling Harry.

"D-Do you ever use these, harry."

"Most of the time no, but sometimes yes."

"Since I'm here now, what about my family, what about my friends?"