Chapter 9

I sit in harrys lap, he caresses my face. Kara and jack are still here. Lily has been in the bathroom for over an hour now, I am slightly worried.
"She dosent seem too open with me, I been nothing but good to her, I could have killed her." Harrys two fingers slide under my chin and lift up my head.
"It's seems like she has gone through a lot, give her time baby, I see what you are doing. I am very proud of you." He ends his sentence with a soft kiss on my lips. As we continue to kiss the bathroom door opens, when our lips part I look over to lily. She quickly turns away, she looks hurt, I'm not sure why.
" Lily remember we have food incase you are hungry. " Her stomach growls as the words fall from my lips
"I know okay." She turns around and puts on a fake smile.
I don't know what I did but we clearly are not getting off so well.
She sits at the table and quickly begins to eat, taking massive mouthfuls at a time.
" How long ago have you eaten lily." I ask curiously.
"Why do you care." She asks me
"Listen lily I don't know what I did or why you're acting this way but it's pretty pathetic of you. I was the one who saw you I was the one that saved your ass. You fucking better start counting your blessings."
Lily drops he fork on her plate. Silence wavers in the air, no one saying a word. She gets up from her seat and walks out the door. I don't dare to move, I will not be chasing after her and I am probably the last person she wants to see. Harry jumps up and walks after her. I stand to my feet and watch at the opened door. I see Harry is talking to her and she is talking back, after a few seconds she wraps her arms around him and she looks into my eyes. A smirk is spread across her lips, I just been slapped in the face without her laying a finger on me.
"I could kill this bitch any second." I say through clenched teeth
"That wouldn't be wise Alana." says Kara
"A good time will come, just wait, until then let her enjoy her last days."
I smile, she is right her time will come, and soon.
Harry lets go of her and they head back toward the house. lily walks in first, I want to put out my foot to make her fall on her face, but instead I whisper in her ear.
"Remember bitch who was here first and if you forget I will whoop your ass until your memory comes back. "
She passes me and I grab Harrys hand, I look into his eyes and he looks disappointed. He enters my thoughts
This is not a competition, I love you more than any other woman, so stop acting like a baby, please. He places a kiss on my forehead and I lean into him.
" Don't forget about your food lily. " I say trying to not be as rude, just because harry told me not to.
Lily sits at the table and slowly finishes the rest of her food, I know she is thinking about something.
" Are we hunting tonight ? " I ask Harry quietly
he nobs his head and looks into my eyes. I stand from my seat and ask Kara to come with me. We go into harry and I's bedroom and I shut the door behind us.
" I'm not sure if it is just me but I don't have a good feeling around that girl. It seems like bad energy comes off of her or something. I don't know maybe I'm just worrying."
I rub my temples and close my eyes, I didn't know good deeds could cause this much trouble.
"I don't know Alana, I kind of feel the same way. I don't know how to put my finger on it but something just doesn't connect, there is something about lily we don't know, and -" Kara goes silent and I look up at her to see a finger on her lips. She slowly points to the door and I turn around to see a shadow. We stood here in silent for a few seconds and the shadow goes away.
" I don't trust her one bit Alana, and we are not leaving until we know it is safe."
She says lower than a whisper.
I grab a knife and begin to twirl it in my hand. "I need to scare her a little." I open the door and walk toward the living room.
" don't do anything stupid." I hear Kara whisper behind me. I see her, this bitch sitting next to harry, lust in her eyes. I walk over to them, standing in front of lily, if that is even her name.
"Why do you have a knife, Alana?" She asks
"I always carry knives, now excuse me."
"What?"
"You're in my seat." I hear Kara chuckle behind me and she quickly puts on a straight face. Lily stands and walks past me hitting my shoulder.
"Oh yeah and one question, do you like standing outside of doors and listenig to conversations." She quickly turns and looks at harry and then looks at me, her eyes show fire, war has just begun.