Chapter 7

I walk into the cabin and I sit on the couch in front of the fire, warmth returning to my body. Harry follows my lead, siting next to me.
"Harry who am I?" I say my eyes watching the angry fire.
"Alana Wang, a Demon, someone who kills to survive."
"No no, I mean on the inside."
"I believe you are a humanly person acting based off of natural instinct, when someone is pushed agents a wall, what do they do? They fight until they are out of that uncomfortable situation. Right now you are pushed agents that wall, and who is the enforcer? Me." He watches me carefully.
"But murder is not an instinct, and tonight you were not pushing me. I choose to kill an innocent person on my own, and mind you I felt great about doing it. "
"You take out anger a Different way?"
"Stop being so damn difficult harry and just tell me I am crazy, tell me I am not normal, tell me I am insane for Christ sake!" By this time I am stood up in front of him , my hands on his collar, veins visible on my neck.
" I told you I am a monster." I take my hands off his collar and wipe them on my pants.
"I used to feel the same as you do once, when I first found out I was a demon. I was mad, infuriated even. I wanted answers, I wanted to know if I was insane. After a while I gave up, it was time i accepted myself, the good and the evil. After a while you will do the same, the more anger that builds inside you, the more hatred you have for the rest of the world. Our father, Lucifer wanted to help me, he thought of an idea, he lets me find other demons, like how I found you. He believes if you kill with someone like yourself, the job will be get done more efficiently, and you won't be as lonely. "
"Harry, why would you pick me?"
"You are special Alana, you are different, stronger."
"Harry what you don't understand is I had a future planned, I wanted a husband and kids. I didn't want to spend my entire life killing people. I want to go home harry."
"You are home . Why can't you do those things with me."
My eyes widen. My heart rate quickens.
"Your asking me to date you?" Harry quickly nods.
"Okay." I say
" I liked you ever since I first saw you Alana, you were perfect in my eyes, everything I looked for in a girl. You were never weak, if someone challenged you, you were not afraid to fight until you won. I was always scared of you leaving, I didn't know how to have a relationship with someone, I didn't know how to approach you. I felt like your beauty intimidated me, that's why I came off rude."
I grab his face and turn it toward me. I place my lips on his, closing my eyes, enjoying this moment. This kiss is different from any I had before, it showed passion, maybe even love. We follow each other's movements, our lips are in sync. His hand moves to my lower back, he pulls me toward him, making me sit on his lap. Harry stands up, my legs straddle his waist.
He pulls away and I look at his lips which turned color, he smiles at me. I place my head on his shoulder and he begins walking, he passes my room and goes to his. He opens his door and walks to the foot of this head, sits down and lays back. I lay on top of him, my face still in his neck.
"You are to sleep in here for now on." Harry demands, placing a kiss on my forehead.
We cuddle under the blankets, our bodies intertwined. I never dated anyone before, I'm not sure what to do. I know I need this though, I need harry. Without him I believe I will go insane. I need someone to help me. I no longer have any family, harry is all I have left, harry was the only one I really had to begin with. No one else in the world cares for me as much as him.