1

READ THIS -

NOT LIKE THE SHOW SOME SIMILARITIES BUT NOT HOW THEY END OR ARE.

RANE QUINN IS BETRAYED HOW I WANT HIM TO BE.

THIS STORY ISNY FOR IMMATURE AUDIENCE. 

IT CONTAINS -SEX SCENES, BLOOD, MURDER, VIOLENCE, GUNS, KINKS

IF YOU DONT LIKE READING ANY OF THOSE THINGS THEN DONT GO PAST THE LINE.

IF YOU DO THEN YOUR CONSENT TO NOT PUT IMMATURE COMMENTS OR COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT YOU READ.

________________________________________________________________________________

All my life I've always wanted to help people. I guess it's just the kind hearted person in me who doesn't like to see people suffer.

Knowing I had to study greatly and excel in school to achieve my dream of helping people. I have done just that.

Now I'm a doctor who owns her own clinic that's got all the equipment that hospitals do. 

my clinic is similar to the hospital only difference is we don't get nosy or involve the cops every time someone is bloody. we tend to the patient and let them go about their day after they are tended to.

I wanted a place where no one was turned away or judged. somewhere that everyone could come to be seen and not have to worry about affording it. 

Paradise Horizon is a clinic where we don't charge you ridiculous fees for breathing or being alive. we charge only for what was done. and we offer financial assistance to those in need or uninsured.

When I hired my staff I made sure they knew what was going on and when was the only acceptable time to call the cops. I gave the complete rundown on the whole ordeal and told them that whatever they hear or learn from a patient isn't to leave the clinic. 

After hiring my staff I set an opening day so that the town of Charming could come and see what the new business was all about.

I had noticed that the clinic was across the street from a garage and a clubhouse for bikers so I'd say they'd be the everyday or recurring patients here above all else. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:chapter lengths fluctuate