16

It was a few months after Rane proposed to me that we had gotten married.

We didn't want any big shine dig. just a small simple wedding with our family and friends.

I wasn't wanting to do the whole wear white for your first wedding ordeal instead I opted for a strapless black dress with skull heels. I wore my hair in a simple half updo opting for just eyeliner for the makeup.

When I saw Rane standing at the altar with the officiator I was amazed by how great he looked. 

He was in a black muscle fitted top with his Kutte and paired that with black faded jeans and boots.

We spoke our vows from the heart before we exchanged rings before he pulled me up against his body and dipped me then leaned down and cupped my face kissing me softly.

Our honeymoon was beyond my wildest dreams. he had me in every single sex position I've heard of and some I never knew of. he cover my tits in whipped cream and licked it over before doing the same to my pussy.

he had spanked me when I was being a bad girl and fucked me as punishment when I wouldn't be good.

I sucked his dick like it was the greatest lollypop I've ever had in my mouth. I put whipped cream on his body and cock before I licked and sucked it off adding a few bites and nips along the way.

He fucked me roughly in the ass, so damn good he had me begging for more.

when it came time for us to go back to the real world I pouted not wanting to leave this place that was full of so much erotic pleasure one could happily die.

But we had and we've been busy with our lives every since.

it was some time after our honeymoon that I found out I was pregnant which when I told Rane he lifted me up in the air and kissed me breathless before he shouted to his brothers he was gonna be a dad. which of course they celebrated how they generally always do. and that's with lots of beer.

Since finding out I was pregnant I've been cautious with everything I do. so I don't risk miscarriage or harming myself or our baby.

He keeps a watchful eye over me and that means him bringing up the hole security for the clinic just so he could when it's his shift to do so.

Just watching how Rane is being with me and how he interacts with our baby as they grow just shows me how he will be when they arrive. 

Now here I am six months and we are expecting a baby girl. which she will be the second Samcro princess since Ellie is older.