10

I heard word that the sons that were locked up were getting out today so I just hoped that now they are getting out that things will go back to how it was for Rane and me.

 I also knew that there would be a party for those who were back to civilization.

I watched from my clinic window as all the sons left the lot to go and bring the freed sons back home while the prospect followed in the tow truck that was hauling the bikes and Kuttes.

So it's now only a matter of time before a louder rumble would be heard coming down the road.

Knowing that it would be a long while before I saw Quinn I busied myself with work and making sure everyone that was in my clinic was experiencing the proper care and that nothing was messed up or happening that shouldn't be.

After the guys got back and things started slowing down for the day at the clinic I decided to head off for lunch only to be stopped when some guy in a fancy car approached me.

"hello. I'm Ethan Zombell" he says

"Hello" I replied

"I'm interested in purchasing your clinic and turning it into something better," he says

"it's not for sale," I tell him

"come on name your price," he says

"I'm not saying my clinic"  tell him

"One way or another your clinic will be mine," he says

I ignored him and walked off.

I knew I had to let everyone know to keep watch on that guy. in case he was up to something and I made absolute sure that my security and everything was up to date and nothing was gonna slip past it.

when I got back to work one of my receptionists informed me that Ethan came in here and started causing issues and trouble so they had to call the law and have him escorted off.

So now here I am about to handle that ordeal till a few sons walked in wanting to speak with me.

I sat there looking at them as they started questioning me.

"are you doing business with that nazi or not?" Jax asked

"no. I'm not and for you to come in here and ask such thing after everything I've done for the sons. is bullshit" I tell him

"than explain why he was here?" Jax says

"Wanting me to sell this place to him. and when I said its not for sale he didn't like it so he came in here and started causing disturbance and such to the point cops had to be called to escort him off my property," I tell him

"so you have no idea of his plan or take part in it?" he asked

I shook my head at this bullshit Jax is spewing.

"I cant get anymore plainer than what I have been with you, Jackson." I state as I sat forward and looked at him.

"I'm just making sure your not turning your back on us. cause I'd hate to kill off a brother's ol'lady" he says before standing up and walking out with the others following suit.