Epilogue

10 years later -

Let's see...I am 27-years-old, Cole is 31-years-old, and my parents are 45 and 46-years-old. Logan is 29-years-old, and he found his mate, Lucian six years ago. Lucian is 29 years-old, and is an Elephant shifter. Jason and Jacob are 28-years-old, and they share a mate they met eight years ago, Tonya. She is 25-years-old, and a Monkey shifter.

Jordan is 25-years-old, and he found his mate four years ago, Jesse. He is also 25-years-old, and is another Tiger shifter. Laria is 24-years-old, and she found her mate four years ago, Kyle. Kyle is 23-years-old, and is a Bear shifter.

Logan and Lucian have one son, 3-year-old Tyler. Jason, Jacob, and Tonya have twin daughters, Josie and Jacey, and they are 6-years-old. Jordan and Jesse have one son, Andrew, and he is 4-years-old. Laria and Kyle have four kids - Abby is 7-years-old, Isabel is 5-years-old, Lake is 3-years-old, and Kent is 1-year-old.

Cole and I have a total of seven children - Tommy, he is 13-years-old, our triplets Carson, Colton, and Cameron, who are 9-years-old. Then we have Lacey, who is 7-years-old, then Timothy, who is 5-years-old, and then Lucus, who is 3-years-old.

Tommy, Timothy, Lucus and Cameron all have presented as Omega. Carson presented as Alpha, and will take over the pack when he turns 18-years-old. Lucy and Colton have presented as Beta.

Life has been crazy at times, and I know there will be more, but it has and will be exciting, too. Cole is my big, strong Wolf, and I am his little Tiger.