Chapter 1: Pilot

Ava walks through the door with a folder in her hand while a purse was in the other. She was nicely dressed in a black pencil skirt, a relaxed shirt, and a pair of flats.

She makes her way across the room and enters the kitchen, Ava places her purse on the counter then opens the folder, reading its contents.

She suddenly hears tiny footsteps advancing closer to her.

"Mommy!" A little voice squealed, Ava feels something small wrapped around her thigh. She looks down and sees Volodya enclosing her leg in a warm, solace hug. "V!" Ava said happily, Ava then picks up Volodya from the ground and holds V in her hands.

"I missed you," Volodya said heartily, "Aww, I missed you too sweety. Could you do me a favor and go get daddy for me?" Ava asked jovially. "Okay, mommy" Volodya answers.

Ava sets Volodya on the ground and watches as she scurries away, Ava then turns her attention back to the folder. After a few seconds she feels two arms slowly wrap around her waist, she then feels small kisses travel along her neck.

"Hey sweetheart, you summoned me?" Kai asks, "Hey, yeah I got the records of all the sales and revenues we've made this month" Ava explains.

Context: They now own a strip club that is a cover-up place that they use to sell guns, drugs, money laundering, etc.

"Okay, I'll give it a look but for now you relax, no more work talk" Kai states, "Okay, where's V?" Ava asks. "Leslie is tucking her in bed" Kai announces."Okay," Ava lets out.

" Hey guys, could you come here for a second" Armani yells from the living room. Kai and Ava make their way to the living room and see everyone already there. Armani grabs the remote and raises the volume on the tv.

"Another body has been found that contains a hole in the heart portion of the chest. Witnesses report seeing a red-headed woman fleeing the scene. The Fbi has now been involved to solve this mysterious case" the News Reporter announced.

"That's the third one this week," Ava says, " And the strangest thing is that the culprit only attacks men," Armani says. "Yeah, the crime scene was also covered in some mysterious chemical," Marcy says.

"Maybe this is some necromantic thing," Ava says, "Yeah well whatever this is, we better deal with it fast. Who knows its next victim" Luke tells. "Okay, Ava and I will see what we can find tomorrow," Kai says.

"Okay, I need some sleep so good night everyone" Ava announces, everyone bid each other good night before going their separate ways. Ava and Kai walk up the stairs and approached their room.

Ava opens the door then makes her way to the bed, she sits on the edge and began removing her shoes. "So how was your day" Ava asks.

"Boring, to be honest, I did manage to get us 5 full crates of guns but otherwise from that, nothing interesting happened. What about you?" Kai asks before walking towards the bed.

"Another drunk bastard put his hands on Tracy again, I think we need to hire more bodyguards to protect the girls," Ava says, "We'll do that but for now," Kai says before placing a kiss on Ava's lips.

"I just want to you," Kai says before gently pushing Ava back on the bed then attaching his lips to hers, "Kai Vikaliy Varnava, do not change the subject young man," Ava says in between kisses.

"Ooh, am I in trouble?" Kai asks, "Well if you keep this up, you just might be" Ava answers. "Good" Kai mumbles. He then pulls his shirt over his head before attacking Ava's lips with kisses, Kai places his hands on Ava's breasts and began kneading them.

Ava releases a moan as she felt her nipples harden under Kai's touch, Kai lifts Ava's shirt from around her body then places it on the bed. He attached his lips to her chest as he reaches his hands under Ava's back to undo her bra. After he undoes the hooks of the bra, he removes it from her body and puts it on the side of the bed.