Chapter 3: Body Party: pt. 2.5 🚨

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!🎉😄

Okay, it's finally here after 5521 words. I did my best to make sure this was accurate as possible, I got sick twice over the course of the days it took for me to write this. Please excuse any mistakes if you find any cuz the auto-correct on my phone is Trippin and changed some of the stuff I originally wrote. I wanted to write more messed up stuff but I'd have to go to the dark web to research what I desired to write lol.

Halfway through finishing this, I realise that I didn't really write the guy's pov so I went back and just added a few things, it's not much but I wanted to upload it sooner.

Normally I would put a flimsy beware smut or whatever

🔞🚩BEWARE OF EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND SCENES, READ THIS WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND PURE SOULS🚩🔞

I feel like I let y'all down with this chapter or sum but it can't be helped, I tried my absolute best🙏 I did not intend on taking this long but school and other events pulled me away.

THIS CHAPTER IS UNFINISHED and I don't wanna keep y'all waiting longer than you have already waited so I'm just uploading what I have so far,I will finish this chapter at a later time, maybe after a few normal chapters idk.

nobody finna get pregnant after lmao💀

Spoiler: There is 3 more scenes that I didn't get to finish (one of them is Marcy, Ava, and Leslie screwing👀)

It gets straight to the point after like three minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------

5:32 pm, Creed Tower

Kai gets off work any minute now, Armani, Luke, Leslie, Marcy and I are now waiting for him in the limo parked outside.

Just then we hear a knock on the window, I roll it down to reveal Kai standing on the other side. "Hey, I got your text. Where are we going?" He asks, "It's a surprise, get in here so we can get a move on," Armani says. I open the car door and then scooted over to make room for Kai, he takes a seat then places a kiss on my cheek before closing the door. "Damn where's my kiss?" Armani questions, "Oh I didn't forget about you, Papi," Kai says before making his way over to Armani while making fake kissy noises and everyone is giggling. Armani yells "I'm joking!" while shooing Kai away, boys will be boys. Kai returns to his seat beside me and then wrapped his hand over my shoulder, "Okay, now we can go," He says.

After a few minutes, the limo comes to a stop in a parking lot. Kai looks out the window and reads the name of the establishment, " The Phantom Zone, Is this a club?" He asks. "Not just any club my friend, it's THE club," Luke says. Kai opens the door and then stepped out, I exit the car and stood by his side. "What's so special about this place anyways?" Leslie asks, "How about we save the questions for another time, onwards and upwards," Amani says before wrapping his arms around Marcy and striding towards the building entrance. I grab hold of Kai's hand and followed behind those in front of us, as we took our time walking I say "You seem a little bummed out about something, Do you mind telling me what?". "Oh it's nothing, I thought that I'd go home and fuck my wife but it looks like that's not on the table" Kai replies. "Come on, Armani wants to do something special for you, sex can wait," I tell him, "I want it now" Kai whined. "Oi, you two hurry up we don't have all day!" Luke shouts from the door, "Good things come to all those who wait," I whisper to Kai.

We get to the door with the others who are waiting alongside a bouncer, "Okay, close your eyes Kai" Leslie says. "I'm not doing that" he responded, "Just because it's your birthday it doesn't mean that I won't kick your ass like I do every day now do it" Leslie intimidates. Kai hissed his teeth and then followed Leslie's demands, I put my hands on Kai's shoulders and led him through the front door. The tinsel curtain lightly brushes against his which causes him to flinch a bit, "Okay, open 'em" I say. Kai opens his eyes and everyone shouts "Surprise!", Kai opens his eyes to reveal a room full of people, some were friends, a few family members, and people who he's worked with over the past year, the others were just placeholders.