Chapter 5: Soul Trip

I have decided to take the liberty of warning you guys about the upcoming chapters, everything will be right for the moment but eventually, it will go downhill, it will be an emotional rollercoaster, especially for the characters. Just a heads up.

____________________________________

"Ava, I'm not letting you fuck me," Kai says, "Oh come on it'll be fun, this is like a blessing in disguise. You've gotta give it a try" I insisted. I'm currently waiting for Kai to finally choose an outfit for my body, I'm just wearing GRAYCIOUS crop cargo sweatpants with a white hoodie and a  plaid Print Pocket Patched Overcoat.

"I said no", "Okay...but who's gonna stop me huh?" I ask, slowly walking towards Kai. "I've never laid my hands on a woman before nor have I been tempted to but Ava you come near me and that's exactly what I'm gonna do," he threatens, "Chill, I'm just playing. Just choose something to wear already,"

"I'm trying but they all feel uncomfortable and your panties are thin as hell, it's gonna split me in half. And what the hell is up with that outfit, I don't wear stuff like that" Kai complains, "Yeah it's cuz you're stuck wearing those crusty suits" I mutter but loud enough for him to hear. "I wear my suits constantly because it makes me look professional-", "Goofy," I said with a cough. "Fine, If you want me to wear something else for a change then that's what I'll do," Kai says, "Good, now hurry up and choose something already, we don't have all day".

After a few words going back and forth, Kai settles with a Plunging Neck Boxy Pleated Romper. We strolled downstairs where everyone else is waiting for us in the living room. Kai and I take a seat on the opposite couch that Armani, Leslie, and Marcy were in, Luke remained in the chair to the left of us. "So, any ideas as to how we're gonna get our bodies back?" Leslie asks, "Yes actually, I know a spell that'll pull our soul from whatever current body we're in. But we'll only have 15 seconds to go back to our normal bodies before our souls are sucked into the underworld" I explain. "Okay, so why couldn't we have done this yesterday?" Armani questioned, "I wanted to see who'd end up fucking themselves first but last, a man's pride is harder than his cock," I said before glancing at Kai.

"Just get on with it," he ushers, "Fine, first I need everyone to cut the palm of your hands then use that blood to draw a crucifix on your foreheads,". I pull out a knife from my pocket and proceeded to do what was necessary, the knife was passed along until everyone was done with this simple task. "Okay now that we've completely ruined the couches everyone joins hands then repeat what I say," I instructed, we all held hands which formed a small oval. "Liviesis Ithouoma Inaeicro Quesorè" I started to chant, the others join in said the chant with. Shortly they stopped, I open my eyes and saw the others had their gaze pointed to the ceiling and their eyes were white. I see everyone else's bodies fall lifeless before mine falls limp and senseless.

Now I'm my soul, hovering over Kai's body. I don't know how this flying thing works but I don't have time to figure it out, I can already feel my soul wilting away. I grab onto the head of the couch and started to pull my soul to my body, 10 seconds on the clock. Finally, I got to my body, I clutch onto the shoulders, and quickly pushed my soul back in. I'm suddenly pulled from my sleep but now I'm in my own body, momentarily, Leslie, Marcy, Kai, Luke then Armani's bodies jolts awake.

"Is everything back to normal?" I ask, "I'm me now," Luke says. "Yup, no longer got testies" Leslie sighs, "Same for me," Marcy voiced. "Okay now that that's over with, what are we gonna do about Analia?" Kai pondered, "She said that one of us will be the destruction of all of us" Marcy added. "Any idea of who it would be?" I ask, abruptly we hear running down the stairs. We were now joined by Volodya, "Hey mommy, could we go get a new doll? The ones I have upstairs are old" She says. I look at Kai and I could tell that we were thinking the exact same thing, we all saw the way Analia was with V. So it's safe to say that V was who Analia was referring to, V could be the destruction that we're trying to prevent.

"V, come here for a second," Kai says, "Kai no, we said we wouldn't pull her into this," I prompted. "I think it's far too late for that now, and furthermore I have a hunch about something,", Kai gets up off the couch and kneels before V. "Close your eyes," He says, V does as she was instructed and remained still. Kai places his palm on her forehead and then mumbles something to himself, Kai lets out a low gasp, and his head tilts lightly toward the ceiling. "Kai?", I got up from the couch and stood behind V. Kai's mouth was slightly open but his eyes were black. "What's going on?" Armani asks, "He's in some sort of trance, I don't think he can see us".

"I can't, but I was right" Kai utters, "Right about what?". "V and Analia are somehow psychically linked. I'm using that link to see through Analia's eyes and I'm guessing she can see us through V's eyes," he puts together, "What's she doing?" Leslie questioned. "She's talking to someone, I think she's in a bar or something," Unexpectedly blood starts pouring out of Kai's eyes and down his face. "That's all we need to know, get out of there," I said, "Wait, she's about to leave. Maybe I can see the name of the club," He insists. As if his eyes bleeding wasn't enough, his eyes started to seep as well. "Kai stop, you're straining your body". "Not yet, I know I can find where she is," He replies. None of us can interfere with this because we have no idea what'll happen to them both but fuck it, I grab V's shoulders and attempt to pull her away but unexpectedly this huge energy wave blasts me to the wall in the back of the living room.

"Ava!" Leslie exclaimed, I pick myself up but laid my back on the wall. "Oh fuck, look at your shoulder," Armani says, "What?", I look at my right shoulder to see that it was completely dislocated. "I'm fine,", I grab hold of my forearm then slam my shoulder back into the wall, popping my shoulder back in place. "Ava, are you okay?" Kai asks after he ran to my side, it is now that I took notice that he was no longer connected to V. "I wouldn't have been in this predicament if you listened to me in the first place," I expressed, "Wait where's V?". "She's with me," Marcy shouts from across the room. I let out a sigh in frustration and put my full body weight against the wall, "I know where she is, we just need to find a way to subdue her" Kai stated.

"If I remember clearly, she told us not to fuck with her so is this the right way to approach the situation?" Luke questions, "He's right, so we'll do something Analia won't expect,". "Which is?" I inquired, "Going to Pluto's gate then using the key, we close it for good".