《𝚁𝙱𝚆𝚆𝚂》 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚢, 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗

*𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘞𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥*

Landon was asleep until he heard the door open slightly

Landon was asleep until he heard the door open slightly. Tiny footsteps were heard making him smirk lightly. Then he heard laughs and felt little bodies on top of him. Valerie chuckled besides him as he opened his eyes and saw Atticus and Aurora as Derek smiled at his younger siblings.

"Dad! Rek carried us!" Aurora said as she sat up, sitting on his arm.

"Oh really? Was he a good brother?" Landon asked as he sat up, setting Aurora down on his lap.

"He is!" Atticus yelled laying down on Valerie's chest as she laughed. Derek smiled as he ruffled Atticus' hair.

Landon then felt his body ache for some reason and his hands started to hurt for a bit. He groaned a bit, "What's wrong Hun?" Valerie asked, a concerned look on her face.

"Um, I don't know. My body ached for a moment there and my hands," He looked down at his hands but there was nothing.

"Mm maybe it's just nerves. You do have your interview today."

"Yeah, maybe." Landon said as he shook it off and smiled at her.

|~✽~|

Lilith and Five were waiting as they went to get Diego and she looked around, "I feel uncomfortable in this place. They're pretty harsh here." She whispered to Five.

"What, the patients?"

"Most of them, but also the staff." She whispered back.

Then a man came in and the couple saw Diego as he looked back at them, shocked. "Lily. Five."

"Hey, Diego."

"Hey- Shaggy." Lilith said with a smirk, Diego simply glared as he sat down across from them.

"You look good in white." Five complimented.

"About time you both showed up."

"How'd you know we'd be back?"

"Because that's the kind of shit you pull." Diego said leaning forward a bit.

"Where are the others?" Lilith asked.

"They're not with you?" He asked making her sigh.

"We'll find them." Five whispered and muttered softly, "How long have you been here?"

"Seventy-five days." Lilith looked up at him, giving him a neutral smile. "Landed in the alley behind-"

"Commerce and Knox." They said in unison.

"You?" He asked.

"Got here this morning. Together." Five informed.

"How'd you find me?" He asked them, making them scoff as Lilith got the piece of paper out and put it on the table.