⌧𝙾𝚐𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚐𝚊⌧ 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜

*𝘖𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘨𝘢*

Lilith and Five waited in the alleyway as Five picked at his nail

Lilith and Five waited in the alleyway as Five picked at his nail. They heard her footsteps as Five scoffed, Lilith sighing as she looked at the Handler.

"Well?"

Five held out the bag towards her, Lilith tilting her head. She gasped, "AJ!" She took the bag as she looked at him, cooing. She turned back to Five, "You know, you're really starting to fill out those tight little shorts of yours."

Lilith rolled her eyes as she looked away. "Why so quiet? Thought you two'd be buzzing after this morning's slaughter."

"All this killing--we're done with it." Five simply said as the Handler chuckled, "Babyface done with killing?" She asks, as she pulls out a handkerchief, Lilith giving her a glare. "Am I supposed to take that seriously?" She asked, licking it as she 'wiped' the blood off Five.

"What we did today, we did for our family. We did it to save the world."

"Please. Her tendencies are through the roof." She referred to Lilith, who simply sighed. "Spare me the little assassin with the heart of gold routine, will you?" Five scoffed as the Handler picked up the briefcase and passed it to him. "Here. Per our agreement, this will get you and your siblings back to 2019. " Five took it. "You have ninety minutes." She turned back as they both glanced at her, confused.

"You said nothing about a time limit." They said, glaring as she walked away.

"Actually, you have eighty-nine minutes and thirty seconds." Lilith scoffed, "Better hurry."

"This is impossible, okay? Our siblings are scattered across the city." Five exclaimed.

"Nothing's impossible." She emphasized. "You two proved that this morning when you killed the board."

"Please, killing the board was child's play. Regrouping our siblings in time is not." Lilith said.

"We need more time." Five added.

"Any more time, and people will start asking questions."

"Let them ask! We won't be here to answer."

"The sooner you get home and out of this time period, the better off we'll be, so ticktock, ticktock." She mocked, smiling at them. Lilith looked at her annoyed as Five held Lilith's hand and jumped out.

|~✽~|

"I can't believe Elliott's dead." Landon mumbled with Valerie next to him.

"He was a good guy." Valerie mumbled.

"Deserves better than this." Landon added as Valerie placed her head on his shoulder.

"Elliott must've been getting too close to the truth.  It smells like the feds." Diego said as he looked at the message, again.

"What? Are you out of your mind? Diego, if this was the federal government, they would take him somewhere and question him. They wouldn't-do this." Luther said as Landon got up, agreeing with Luther.