『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐』𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

*The End Of Something*

"And they never did anything to anyone

"And they never did anything to anyone." Lila added as her eyes watered a bit.

"They didn't deserve to die. Especially like that." Rose mumbled out.

"You guys are right, all right? We killed them." Five motioned to himself and Lilith, "But we killed a lot of people over the years."

"It was a job. Never personal." Lilith added as her orbs disappeared.

"'Never personal' our ass." Lila scoffed out a chuckle.

"We've killed and it's always, always personal." Rose added as they stepped forward, towards the couple.

"That's why you both aren't cut out to be assassins." Five noted.

"Bet your life on that?" Rose asked as she gripped her blade as Lila copied Lilith's power, making an orb.

Five acted quickly as he covered Lilith, by stepping forward, "You wanna blame someone?"

"Blame the Handler." Lilith spoke up, facing both girls with a stern look. "She faked the kill orders."

"Bullshit. We saw the kill orders. AJ Carmichael ordered them, and you two carried them out." Lila added.

"Rose, Lila, listen to what we're telling you. The Handler faked the kill order. David knew about them."

"She came on the job, which she'd never done before. You both are Commission. You guys know execs never go on jobs, but that day in London and New York, she was there. Ask yourselves why."

"Stop trying to muddy the waters." Lila answered.

"You're lying." Rose said, her dark glare faltering.

"We never realized what she was up to at the time but now it all makes sense." Lilith said, understanding along with Five.

"What?" Rose spat out.

"She never cared about your parents. She was looking for the both of you."

"Why?" Lila asked.

"Cause you're one of us." Diego said, as Lila and Rose turned back and there were the rest of the Hargreeves. "The Handler stole you both. Just like our asshole father took all of us." He said to both girls as the rest circled around the girls. Rose gripped her knife as she faced Landon, who went to stand next to his sister.

"No. It's not the same thing." Lila said.

"You're right. Because he didn't have our parents murdered." Diego added, making his point. "Listen to me, both of you. You two were born on October 1st, 1989, the same day as all of us."

They all stepped forward a bit, but the girls freaked out. "Stay back!" They yelled as they stood back to back.

"Hey! Hey, stop!" Diego told the rest as he turned back to Lila, "Lila? Lila, stop."