﹛𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊﹜& ﹤𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛﹥𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

*𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢*

*𝘈 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳*

Lilith and Five followed Lila and Rose as they hid, watching them break into the warehouse

Lilith and Five followed Lila and Rose as they hid, watching them break into the warehouse. They ran as Lilith looked around for anyone, and they were in the clear. They stayed in the entrance and teleported inside, behind the girls as they turned back to face them.

"What's your game, crazy lady?"

"Crazier?" Lilith asks, looking at Rose, as she smiled at her sarcastically.

"Who cares? You said if you saw me again, you'd kill me." Lila says.

"Oh, I remember."

"Well, come on, big talker. Let's get this done."

"Come at me." Rose says with a smile. Lilith shrugged as she lunged at Rose, the girl going invisible as Lilith stopped.

"I knew it." She mumbled as she grabbed Rose with her powers and threw her on the other side, where Lila was. The girls fell as they quickly got up and ran. Lilith turned and saw Five on the ground, holding his lip as she helped him. "Come on." They ran after them.

Five fought with Lila as Lilith fought with Rose. Rose went invisible as Lilith sighed, trying to sense the girl. She sensed someone else, and she turned sending the person to the wall. "I have not missed that." The person says as Lilith glared.

"I have."

David smirks sarcastically, "I'm glad." He was gone as he teleported, making her groan. Lilith was kicked onto the ground as Rose appeared.

"Well, I still hate you." Rose smiled down at her.

Lilith rolled her eyes as she lifted Rose and threw her, where David appeared as they were knocked onto the stuff on the tables. "Feelings mutual." Lilith groaned out as she got up. She looked at them as they groaned. She didn't waste time as she lifted them both, choking them. "Love our fights." David choked out.

"I've had better." Lilith shrugs. She turned and saw Five, stepping on Lila's throat. "You can come out now." He announced. They then heard heels clicking as Lilith rolled her eyes.

"Well done. You figured it out."

"Well, it wasn't very hard. She fights like every one of you Commission drones."

"All of their egos are filled." Lilith simply responded.

"Hmm. No matter, here we are. Together again. I've gotta ask," Lilith turned to the Handler with an annoyed look. "Did you miss me, you little shits?" She asked as Lilith and Five glared at her and back at their enemies, as they choked out laughs.

|~✽~|

Landon made it home as Valerie was cleaning the house. She turned and saw Landon, "Wow, so this is what happens when you hang out with your siblings." She chuckled as she helped the tipsy Landon. She locked the door as he sat on the couch. "Val, I need to tell you something."