『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐』𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

*The End Of Something*

"Well, we're going off

"Well, we're going off." Landon said as Lilith waved at her siblings as they went to follow Vanya.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Honestly, you guys haven't changed. I shouldn't be surprised either. I mean, you all would rather focus on yourselves than focus on the big picture." Lilith started. "This kid is in trouble and him having powers is not good. You don't think people will go after him?" She asked, sharing a look with Five and Diego for the last part. "I'm going to help my sister because she needs us, now more than ever."

"I'll always choose you guys over anything, you guys know that. If you guys are in trouble, I will always try to help. And if you guys need help, I'll always try to provide. This is one of those times."

They turned and walked off as Five, Luther and Diego called them out. "Wait up, my lovely twin sibs." They turned back as Klaus had his sweater on, following them. "You two are right. Well, you guys are always right." He chuckled as he patted Lilith's cheek and patted Landon's shoulder as he entered the car.

"What do you think about the others? Think they'll follow?" Lilith asked.

"If they truly love Vanya." He simply said, making Lilith nod as they waited, since Lilith knew Vanya and Klaus were having a moment.

"Who do you think would be out first?" Landon asked as they leaned against the car.

"Mm, two and three." She simply said as she opened the door for the front, "Scooch over Klaus." She told as he listened, sitting in between his sisters. "You guys alright?"

"Yeah. But you guys don't need to do this."

"Your family, it shouldn't even be a doubt." Landon told her from the back giving his usual smile.

"Exactly. I can't let my favorite siblings face the unknown alone, right?" As Klaus said this, the back doors opened as Diego and Allison got in.

"Got room for two more?" Allison asked, sitting on Landon's left and Diego on his right. Vanya smiled as Klaus cheered as Landon looked at Lilith with a little shocked smile and she simply shrugged and winked at him.

"What about the Commision?" Vanya asked to Diego and Lilith.

"Well, might as well do some good, before we die horribly." Diego muttered as Lilith agreed with her brother.

Five opened the passenger door next to Lilith, leaning into the car slightly to catch their faces. Lilith gave a small smirk as he one back to her before looking at Vanya since she called his name, "Five, you don't have to-"

"I know. You owe me one sis." He simply said before turning to Klaus, "Children ride in the back."

"Okay!" Klaus simply said before climbing to the backseat.