«𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎» & ﹛𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊﹜𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

*𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦*

*𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢*

Phillip did a trick and the twins clapped for him, Derek joining in smiling

Phillip did a trick and the twins clapped for him, Derek joining in smiling. "Alright you guys. Pizza time." Landon announced as he set the pizza in front of them as Valerie set the plates. Landon sat down with Aurora next to him and Valerie on the other side of him. Everyone took a slice as they all started to eat. He noticed the twins laughing at each other as Derek did small talk with Phillip, making Landon smile. Valerie noticed as well as she kept her smile in as she took a bite.

Landon turned to look outside, and it was normal as possible. He had forgotten that Lilith's forcefield was down. He grew nervous but he decided to not do anything about it yet. Nothing has happened in the hour that's past.

|~✽~|

Lilith and Five were in a closet as they listened to the conversation. "Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill- timed." They heard a familiar voice as they turned and saw it was Reginald. Lilith gasped quietly as she watched the man that was known as her 'father'.

There was a bit of clatter, making Reginald turn as Lilith bit her lip to stay quiet. "Dad?" Five whispered.

"Shh." Reginald said as he picked up an iron poker, making Lilith hold Five's hand. He walked towards the closet and then Five got them out of there. The couple were in the hallway as Lilith's eyes widened a bit as she turned slowly and saw one of the swedes, Five noticing. "Shit." Before the swede put his hands on Five, Lilith pushed him to the wall with her powers, hard. But what she didn't know was the other two were heading up so as she walked towards one of the swedes, the other came from behind her, pushing her into the wall.

"Ow," Lilith mumbled, holding her head. Five was fighting with one of them as the one that pushed her was about to grab her arms until Diego appeared, immediately getting attacked by the third one. He grabbed Lilith as she head butted him and sent him flying towards Diego and the other swede. She went to help Diego, but the younger swede kicked her stomach, as he grabbed her, throwing her to the wall.

"Lila!" Diego yells as Lilith turned and saw Lila, as she moved forward a bit but then turned her attention behind where Five was fighting the other swede. She looked back at Diego and Lilith, cursing as she headed towards Five. Lilith groaned, "Fuck," as she lifted both swedes with her powers and hit them against each other and then to the wall, knocking them both down. Lilith got up as Five pushed the swede out the window, making her smile. Five then turned as he saw Lilith, running towards her as he jumped them out of there.

They were outside as they saw Reginald with a lady as she went in the car. Lilith freaked out as he was about to leave, so she shouted out the first part of the passage from Homer in Ancient Greek. He turned, making her stay silent as Five finished the passage. Reginald hesitated a bit as they watched him until he turned to the car and got in as it drove away.