『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐』𝙾𝚘𝚙𝚜, 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

*The End Of Something*

Valerie placed the twins to sleep on the same bed Derek and Phillip were sleeping together

Valerie placed the twins to sleep on the same bed Derek and Phillip were sleeping together. Landon watched from the doorframe as he smiled softly at the scene. "So, what's the plan?"

Valerie turned to Landon as he walked into the room, towards his wife. "Well, me and Sissy were talking, and we can't stay here in Dallas now cause our houses are destroyed."

Landon chuckled awkwardly, "Sorry about that."

Valerie chuckled and cupped his cheek, "It's not entirely your fault."

They chuckled softly, "And what did you guys agree to?"

"We decided that we'll stick together by living together."

"Really?"

Valerie nodded, "Sissy's been my oldest friend. Ever since we were young, we wanted to live out in the country-side. We were so lucky to make it happen. And sorry for not introducing you to her. I guess we're so close, I started to overthink."

"What do you mean?" Landon asked, a bit confused.

"I didn't want to tell her about you because I was worried, she would've told me to kick you out. And talking about that with her, it's the exact same reason why she didn't tell me. Sure, it was out on the paper, but it never said that Vanya was staying with them, and she was worried that I would tell her to kick her out."

"Huh. You guys are some friends." Landon joked as Valerie chuckled.

"I know. But yeah, we're going to leave Dallas and try to start over. Sissy wanted me to ask you when you wanted to leave."

Landon looked at her as his smile dropped, "You want me to go with you guys?"

Valerie laughed softly, trying not to wake her kids and Phillip. "Of course, you're my husband and our kid's dad."

Landon nodded, agreeing about how silly his question was. But then he started to think when he realized it wasn't silly. "Landon?"

He turned to his wife, "Val." She looked at him, "I don't think I should stay here."

She chuckled, thinking he was joking until she saw his serious face. "What?"

He sighed, holding her hands, "Valerie, you and the kids were the best things that happened to me. You made me a better person that I thought I would never become."

"So why aren't you staying?"

"I don't belong here."

"Of course you do! I mean, that's why we're leaving Dallas-"

"I mean the 60's."

Valerie stopped and looked at him as he gave her a solemn look, "I was never supposed to be here. Us meeting-"