『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐』𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

*The End Of Something*

"What the hell happened to you two?" Lila asked

"What the hell happened to you two?" Lila asked. David and Rose were a mess, but equally pissed.

"Who do you think?" Rose simply asked, confirming Lila's answer. David was gritting his teeth as he sat, thinking of a plan. "What's happening?"

"War. Everyone's getting ready to take down the Hargreeves." Lila simply informed, getting David's attention.

"What?" He asked getting up.

"They don't belong in the timeline so it's best to rid of them all. Especially Five and Dollface."

"What's your reasoning?" David asked as Rose crossed her arms.

"They killed my family." Lila said, mad as she walked towards David, "So if you're still upset about them stealing your 'job', get in line."

"How do you know?" Rose asked.

"Mum."

"She knew what happened to your family?" She asked confused, because Rose was told both girls were lost causes. By the Handler herself.

Lila then had a somber look as she looked at her adopted sister, "I'm sorry Rose-"

"About what? What else did she tell you?" Rose stepped forward; a bit pissed as David looked a bit amused.

"I'm not the only one who lost my family to them," Lila muttered as Rose stared at her adopted sister. David and Lila waited for Rose to blow up like usual, but she stayed quiet, confusing the two. "Where's the fight?" She simply asked, her eyes dark with rage as her teeth gripped. David simply smirked at his girlfriend, proud and excited as he finally got Rose's dark side.

|~✽~|

"Authorities are asking for help identifying nine people of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald.'

The twins joined the rest of their family back at the TV store where they all watched the news about the assassination and suspicions, "Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza." They showed her picture.

"A cuban exile known only as Diego-"

"Cuban?" Diego muttered but everyone ignored as his picture showed up."-Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium."

"A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong'." They showed Luther as Lilith turned to her brother, "King Kong?"

He simply shrugged as the news went on, "Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter."  Allison scoffed at this, Landon patting his sister's arm to calm her.