~*Chapter 1 - Introduction*~

Damn, it was not such nice weather, it's very cloudy and dark, soon, the rain will start to pour. Everyone is busy with their lives. Construction workers continue working, students listens carefully to their teacher, vendors just wait for their customers, businessmen and women at meetings, and all. There was no really such fun outdoor activities to do when the weather is dark and gloomy weather, especially when it starts to rain. The thing that you can only do is just sit in your home, watch movies, eat tons of hot foods, and all in-door activities, or just keep working.

Steve Rogers is always productive, he's that type of person who'll you think is perfect even though they're not. He got out of bed early, went to his massive walk-in closet and put on a sweatshirt and pants, then puts on his highly expensive shoes and get ready for his daily run. No one can stop his daily routine, weather, meetings, friends, families, literally nothing.

"Good Morning, sir," Taylor greeted him who was drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, Taylor, I'm just going to take a run, no need to come with me," Steve said as he takes a water bottle from his fridge.

"Yes, sir," Taylor said.

Steve then went out of the building, he looks at the sky, "Damn it," he whispered as it starts to drizzle.

He ran for an hour and went back to his penthouse. He then went to take a refreshing cold shower, he loves cold water as he was used to it when he was a kid. After that refreshing shower, he went into the walk-in closet and wore formal clothes for his work. He opened a drawer, picking a necktie for him to wear. After dressing up, he went outside of his room and into the elevator, he then pressed the ground floor.

The elevator doors opened and he walks out of it and out of the building, "Ready, sir?" Taylor asked him.

Steve nodded, Taylor then opened the car door for him, Steve went in and took out his phone as he starts messaging one of his business partners.

"Where to, sir?" Taylor asked.

"To work," Steve answered busily as he continues to message his business partners on his phone.

After a few hours...

"That's it for this class, remember to study for our upcoming exams," their professor said.

The students nodded as they start to pack their things. Natasha went out of the classroom and went over to her locker. She then grabs every one of her books, as she needs to study for her upcoming exams. She has never ever failed any exams and for her, it was easy not to as she was a child, she started practicing that she should put study before everything. She's that kind, innocent, sweet, gorgeous, smart, wise, shy, and amazing student. She loves to read, to watch films, loves to write stories, is a hard-working person, and has a huge heart. Her father sadly passed away after the day her mother gave birth to her.

"Hey, is Yelena getting better?" Maria — her friend— asked her.

Natasha closed her locker, "Well, yeah, I threatened her, told her to get lots of rest or I won't do the interview," Natasha told Maria with a chuckle.

"You know, you're lucky that you're going to interview him," Maria said.

"Hm? Why? Why is it like everyone thinks he's a king, god, or something?" Natasha asked her with a scoff.

"Don't tell me you don't know him," Maria said.

"I don't know him, obviously," Natasha said rolling her eyes.

"Well, you'll find out when you interview him," Maria answered smiling.

"Why can't I know now?" Natasha asked.