~*Chapter 6 - What is it with elevators?*~

*The next morning*

Steve looks at his watch and decided to go back home, thinking that Nat might be awake by now. He run into the building and slowed down. He then pressed his floor level. The elevator dinged and he walked out of it going into his hotel room.

Natasha moves her head over to the other side and tried to open her eyes. She blinks her eyes a few more times, she then realized she was definitely not in her bedroom. She sat up and immediately groaned in pain.

"Damn you, hangover," she whispered, her hands on her head.

She then remembered what happened last night, "No- don't tell me-" she stopped talking when she looks at her right side, there were notes and things.

"Eat me," she read, and next to it were pills, "Drink me," she read the other one that is next to a glass of orange juice.

She smiles a little and shook her head, she grabs the two pills and puts them in her mouth, swallowing them along with the orange juice.

The door opened, and he was right, she is now awake. A small smile crept upon his face as he looks at her, admiring her. He closed the door, "Good morning, Natasha," he greeted him with a smile.

Natasha looks down and looks at him again, "How are you feeling?" he asked her, drinking some water.

She looks back down again, ashamed, "Better than I deserve," she said and puts back the glass of orange juice on the night table.

She pulls the blanket, "Did you put me to bed?" she asked him, Steve sat down on the couch and took a peek at their breakfast before replying, "Mhm,".

"You undressed me?" she asked him, her heartbeat starting to increase.

"No," he answered.

"How the hell did I get into these clothes?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, my friend Tony Stark and his wife Pepper were here last night for business stuff, and I asked Pepper if she can change your clothes to a more comfortable one," Steve answered.

"Where did you sleep?" she asked him.

Steve pointed at the bed she's sitting on right now, "Oh my god- did we- did we? We didn't, right?" she asked him, in shock eyes.

"Necrophilia is not my thing," he said, putting some fillings on the bread.

Natasha sighed in relief, "So we just slept then?" she asked, a small smile on her face.

"It was a novelty for me too," he said standing up and walking toward the bed.

He sat on the bed next to Natasha, "You need to eat," he said, giving her a plate of sandwiches. Natasha grabs one bread, he stood up again, "I had Taylor pick up some clothes," he said.

"Taylor Swift?" she asked in shock.

"No, my driver, well, my bodyguard too," he said sitting on the couch again.

Natasha bit her sandwich and looks at it, couldn't look at his eyes. "Thank you but you didn't have to do that," she told him.

"Yes, I did," he said, "Because yours were covered in vomit," he said.

Natasha stopped chewing, "God, this is so embarrassing, what the hell is wrong with you Natasha?" she thought, mentally slapping herself.

"You shouldn't get drunk like that," he said.

"Here we go again," she whispered.

"What?" he asked.

She shook her head, "Nothing," she answered.