~*Chapter 14 - Dinner with the Rogers Family*~

After the graduation, Steve and Natasha had a little celebration in Nat and Yelena's apartment. They were alone - since Yelena decided to celebrate with Pietro and their grandma in Kate's penthouse - so they had such a good time together...

Steve left early, leaving Natasha underneath the warm blanket. She didn't want Steve to leave her early but he said that it was urgent. He has to finish work before they leave to go have dinner at Mr. And Mrs. Rogers' mansion.

Natasha's eyes widen as she remembers that she will be having dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Rogers aka Steve's parents. She quickly moved to get out of bed but she suddenly felt like a knife was stabbing through her head causing so much pain.

She groaned and laid back on the bed, she then heard someone squealing from excitement.

Yelena.

"I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO HAVE DINNER WITH MR. AND MRS. ROGERS!" Yelena shouted.

Natasha smiles, at least she will have Yelena by her side during the dinner later. She then turn to the side and saw a glass of water, two pills, and a note. She went to grab it and read it.

"Sorry,

As much as I want to stay in bed with you, I got to go. I got to finish all work before our dinner with my parents later. Eat the pills, I know you'll have a terrible headache once you wake up from all of that drinking last night.

Laters baby."

Natasha smiles and chuckled, she hugged the note before drinking the pills.

— In the living room —

"Natasha! GOOD MORNING!" Yelena shouted.

"YELENA! SHUSH!" Natasha shouted back, covering her ears.

"What? I'm just excited, I'll be having dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Rogers aka your grilling hot man parents- speaking of that, I'm kinda craving for grilled steak now," Yelena said pouting as she thinks about grilled steak.

Natasha chuckles, "Well I'm craving for PBJ sandwich," Natasha told Yelena as she gets peanut butter and strawberry jam from the fridge.

"Oh anddddd, did your boyfriend invite you to dinner with his parents as well?" Yelena asked Natasha.

"What do you think?" Natasha asked sarcastically.

"Yes, he did, just asking," Yelena replied, rolling her eyes as she watch Modern Family.

Natasha saw a car key on the table with a note, "Hey- did you buy a new car, or did someone gift it to you?" Natasha asked, curious.

"No, I thought that it was yours," Yelena said standing up.

"Consider it a graduation gift as well

-SR" The note said.

"Woah, he gifted you a car?" Yelena said, flabbergasted as she touches the car key.

"Oi, close your mouth," Yelena told Natasha when she saw her jaw drop.

"C'mon," Natasha said, signaling Yelena to follow her. Yelena tied her hair into a bun before following Natasha.

Going to the parking lot of their apartment, they saw a red Audi R8 Spyder. Both of their jaws dropped.

"NO WAY!" Yelena squealed as she takes a closer look.

"Yelena! Don't touch it, we can't take it," Natasha told Yelena making Yelena pout.

Natasha called Steve, "Good Morning, Natasha," Steve greeted her.

"You just did not buy me a car," Natasha told him.

"Oh but I did," Steve replied.

"Steve, you do understand that this is a car right?" She asked him.