~*Chapter 12 - Dinner*~

Steve was able to leave before a drunk Yelena returned to the apartment. And Natasha is able to hide the fact that Steve came into their apartment.

—The Next Day—

Natasha is now eating her breakfast, alone. Yelena still seems the be a still hangover from last night. She then heard the door open, "Good Morning, Yelena," She greeted her sister, smirking.

Yelena groaned and laid down on the sofa, "It is not a 'Good Morning' when everything frickin hurts," she complained.

"Well, that happens when you drink too much," Natasha said smirking as she continued reading a book.

Yelena did the finger at her.

"Was someone here last night?" Yelena suddenly asked.

Natasha tensed, "Huh?" she asked, acting dumb.

"Was someone here last night?" Yelena asked again.

"No," Natasha lied.

Yelena hummed, suspicious.

"Why'd you ask?" Natasha asked her.

"Well, something tells me that someone was here," Yelena answered, Nat, rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Yel," Nat said as she picks up her plate and mug to the sink.

"Oh and also, your breakfast is on the table," Nat informed Yelena as she start cleaning her dishes, and Yelena just hummed in reply.

After washing the dishes, Nat decided to e-mail Steve. She is pretty much overthinking the contract and has a lot of questions and issues. She picked up the laptop and placed it down on her lap. She then opened it and clicked the e-mail icon.

'I have a bunch of questions and some issues with the contract.' She e-mailed Steve.

Steve looked up from the paper that he was writing on and looked at Natasha's email.

Steve smiled slightly for a second, 'I'd be disappointed if you didn't, would you like to discuss it over dinner tonight?' he replied.

 Natasha smiled as an idea suddenly popped up in her head, 'As this is a contract, I would like a business meeting.' she replied.

Steve smiled, 'Fine, I'll wear a suit.' he replied.

'I'll be wearing a burlap sack,' Natasha replied, giggling at herself.

Steve chuckles at Natasha's response.

Yelena suddenly opened the door, and Natasha immediately closed her laptop.

"Yelena," she said in surprise.

Yelena looks at her suspiciously, "Why do you sound so surprised? Are you hiding something from me or-?" She asked Natasha.

"Nothing, I was just talking to Maria and she was telling me a really thrilling story," Natasha lied.

Yelena raised an eyebrow, "Hmm, really?" She asked her sister, Natasha nodded.

'kay, we'll I'm just here to tell you that I'll be going out with Kate today," Yelena said.

"Okay, sure and I'm going somewhere tonight too..." Natasha trailed off.

"And where will you be going?" Yelena asked.

"Somewhere, cuz I'm bored whenever you're out," Natasha lied, well it is a half lie.

—Later that Night (6:30 pm)—

Natasha walks into the elevator and pressed the floor number to Steve's office.  The elevator dinged and it opened, Steve was waiting for her.